02.| ʟᴏɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴀʙʏꜱꜱ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWO.
   [02]. Long into an Abyss.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺, 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺, 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AS THE GROUP WALKED, following Clarke, many thoughts were going through the young boy's head mind. One of them being the fact that Lexa was gullible and was easy to believe whatever Clarke told her. And Alexander didn't like that at all. So he pulled her back by the arm and walked behind everyone.

Alexander who had a strong grip on his sisters shoulder eyes her intensely. "Lexa, you can't actually believe them. What if this is a trap."

"It's not, Alex." Lexa pushes his hand off her before she continues to speak. "Plus, if it is, then so be it. If I die then it is my time. It's fate, you yourself know that my time is coming to an end of being Heda—"

Alexander's jaw tensed. "Shut up, alright? You're young, you've got plenty of time left. Stop speaking like you're an elderly."

Lexa nodded, knowing better than to continue the conversation. He hated when Lexa talked about her death, and she knew so. But she wanted to prepare him for when the day came. He wasn't prepared and she knew that considering the fact that he's told her several times that he wasn't sure he'd be able to live without his little sister. In everyone's eyes, that was a sign of weakness, she was his weakness. Along with him being hers. Everyone knew that, but no one was brave enough to put it to the test.

After all, Alexander had anger problems so he never cared who he'd have to hurt in order to protect his sister.

Later after moments of walking the group finally arrived at where the people of Skaikru stayed. As they looked around they saw burnt bodies and bones that remained of their people. It made Alexander's blood boil but he couldn't lash out. Not yet at least.

As they arrived, Clarke turned around and told them to follow. The two siblings made eye contact, and Alexander nodded telling everyone to follow her inside. They climbed up the stairs and walked into a small room where Lincoln was, laying lifeless. Lexa and Alexander both looked around and their eyes met. As soon as they saw Clarke's people reach for their weapons Alexander chuckled.