22.| ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY-TWO.
[22]. Fallen.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘓𝘦𝘹𝘢?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

   THE RIDE WITH CLARKE was silent. The anger built up inside of him moment but moment. He needed to take it out he just didn't know how to. He needed saving, he wanted to find peace. They needed to find Clarke's people. The sun was down and they were finally close to Arkadia, as they were walking the two barely made it out alive when a car almost hit them.

"Jasper?"

"Clarke?"

Alexander looked behind the car and saw guards marching towards them. He didn't pay mind until he saw them pull out their guns. "Clarke get in the car."

"No, we need to see Lincoln," Clarke argued

Jasper looked at them eagerly. "No you don't understand, Lincoln is dead and we will be, too, if you don't listen to Alex and get in now!" he shouted. That's when gunshots were heard and they were shooting at the car. The two got in the car but it wouldn't start, that's when Alexander realized Raven was unconscious.

"What happened to her?"

Jasper turned towards Alexander. "I'll explain in a little bit."

Alexander nodded, moments later someone tried to open the door but Alexander kicked grabbed his knife, and stabbed them. As he looked outside he saw Abby and the rest of Arkadia standing in one room. The two were confused and worried. Alexander was more worried for Raven. The ride back wasn't quiet, mostly because Clarke kept trying to get works out of Jasper. But he was still too mad at her for what happened to Maya.

The boy didn't pay mind to the conversation Jasper and Clarke were having. He held Raven in his arms and all he could do was pray she would be okay. Jasper told him them to keep a lookout for the save, and about twenty minutes later they arrived. Alexander carried Raven's body out of the car. He ran inside with her body and laid her down.

"So is anyone going to tell me what the hell is going on?" Alexander sighed

Jasper huffed. "I told you in the car, raven isn't raven anymore. None of them are. Jaha has been chipping everyone."

The boy just nodded and turned around and his eyes met with Bellamy's. In a blink of an eye, Alexander had Bellamy on the floor bleeding. He punched and beat him over and over again.