61.| ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R SIXTY-ONE.
[61]. What You Take With You.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚊
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE TRIP THROUGH THE woods was tiring. Josephine kept trying to get out of his grasp, and even though he was weak, he was still able to keep a strong grip on her. Their time together made Alexander realize how screwed up he was in the past, and how screwed up he was becoming. All that was on his mind was killing Josephine.

"Stop fighting." Alexander huffed

Josephine rolled her eyes. "You don't get it, you're killing all 3 of us. Not to mention the rest of your friends when my father finds out. Is Clarke really worth all of that—." she was cut off when she dropped to her knee's gasping.

Alexander turned back and crouched down near her holding onto her. "What's wrong?"

"It's getting worse. You have to take me home." The girl replied

"If I take you home, you'll use an EMP and kill Clarke. I told you I won't let that happen." Alexander replied before pulling her up from the ground.

"The children of Gabriel won't help you. When they find out who I am, they won't destroy my mind drive, they'll cut off my head." Josephine smiled wickedly. "And you'll have nothing. If we go back you'll have me."

Alexander rolled his eyes. "I don't want you. And the children of Gabriel must know me then. Gabriel's former best friend."

As they were walking a bright light appears and a group came out. "You're in our woods!" someone yelled out. "And a long way from home."

Alexander raised his hands. "It's ok. I need to see Gabriel."

"On the ground!"

"He needs to know what we know."

"God, I must have a thing for idiots," Josephine huffed before behind pushed on the ground.

From there things went dark, they were both being pulled away as they had bags over their heads. Once they reached some type of cave the bag was taken off.

"Ew. What is that smell?" Josephine gaged

Alexander rolled his eyes. "Which one of you is Gabriel? I need to speak to him. We have information critical to your cause."

"Their cause is a joke." Josephine rolled her eyes, as she looked around. "What did these people ever do to you, Hmm? Let me guess. They refused re-education?"