25.| ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY-FIVE.
[25]. Join Or Die.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘒𝘰𝘮 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘬𝘳𝘶, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

     ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF later the five were still in the car driving. It was pouring and getting really hard to see. It was still day time but the light was slowly fading away

"It's been an hour since we passed the airplane wreckage," Jasper announced bringing the attention to himself. "Seeing as we're using a map without any distances, it could be days before we reach Luna's village."

"At least we know we're going in the right direction."

Jasper sighed. "we should stop in the sun and recharge the battery."

"What sun?" Clarke said butting into the conversation as she looked out the window. "we keep going until it dies—"

"We keep going until we get to Luna." Octavia interrupted

Jasper tapped on Alexander's shoulder who was awfully quiet, but that was mostly because he was driving. He held up a book with a drawing. "This her?"

Alexander scoffed. "yes."

"What do you think she's going to say when we show up asking to put an AI in her head?" Jasper sighed as he glanced at everyone

Octavia rolled her eyes. "Lincoln said she helps those that are in trouble. She'll help us too."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." Alexander snorted but quickly stopped as soon as he ran into a log that was guarding the way.

"You think she could help us find a better map?"

Bellamy rolled his eyes. "Find somewhere where the trees aren't so bad."

Without another work, Octavia jumped out of the car along with Jasper. The two boys gave each other a look and got out of the car with Clarke following. The four followed behind as they chased Octavia.

"Stop," she said out of breath but quickly smiled and turned. "You hear that?"

"Water,"

They all went back to running up towards the hill where they could hear the water flowing from. As they ran they made their way towards where a bunch of rocks was instead of the Village. Luna wasn't there and they had no other option except for Alexander taking the flame. Did he want to? not at all, he was the heart to Lexa's brains when it came to being in charge. Bellamy and Alexander went to gather wood for a fire and quickly came back and set it down.