33.| ᴀ ʟɪᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R THIRTY-THREE.
[33]. A Lie Guarded.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴
𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘦.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AS DAYS PAST BYE things became more stressful. Alexander was stressed about fighting Roan for the throne. And everyone else was stressed about the fact that the world was once again going to end soon. Raven and Alexander have been drifting away, but that's mostly because they're both worried about two different things, so they barely had time to just hang and catch up. Alexander needed to get back to Polis which he planned to do, but before he had the chance to, he was dragged to an island by Clarke's mom.

"Why did I have to come," Alexander groaned as he got off the boat.

"Because I came, and honestly you're probably the only person who'll stop raven from killing me," Murphy joked.

Alexander snorted. "Luna, Nyko, let's go," he called out before walking away with the group. Once they cooperated the ground made their way to a house they were supposed to go to. As they walked Emori stopped in front of a sign which caused everyone to grow confused.

"what's wrong?"

Emori stared down. "Alie's rules—No frikdreina past this down. I've never crossed it."

"Frikdreina?"

"Mutants"

John took a breath in. "I never met a line I wouldn't cross," he said just before stopped over the line along with everyone else following behind.

"Alright everyone let's go. We have a long walk ahead of us," Abby called out.

As they were walking the group heard a buzzing sound which caused them all to stop in their tracks.

"What is that?"

They all turned around and Alexander narrowed an eye. "A drone?"

"We should run," Emori told the group

Raven furrowed her brows. "why? what's the penalty for crossing the line?"

Just as those words came out of her mouth, a bullet was fire right into one of the guard's head. Without another, word the group ran in a hurry as bullets were flying towards them.