08.| ᴄᴏᴜᴘ ᴅᴇ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 EIGHT.
   [8]. Coup De Grace.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

HOURS PASSED BY, and Alexander wasn't able to shut his eyes to catch some sleep. Instead he just looked over his sister and Clarke. Lexa eventually woke up and sat up. She hadn't noticed Alexander was awake until she turned her head.

"how long have you been up?"

The boy looked down at the fire. "i haven't slept."

"Alex—"

They were cut off by a snarling sound, and Clarke woke up gasping and frightened as she looked around.

"it's okay, you safe." Lexa reassured her with a gentle smile.

Clarke turned around. "how's your arm?"

"Hurts."

Alexander slightly smiled at their interaction, he stood and sighed. "we should go, whatever you locked that thing in, won't hold for any much longer."

The two girls nodded and sat up. As they began walking, Alexander stood next to Clarke.

"I was wrong about you, Princess." he whispered to Clarke. "you took care of my sister, I owe you my respect."

Clarke smiled. "thank you." the smile then slowly faded as she was in deep thought for a moment. She looked up at the two siblings.

"I think I know how to stop Mount Weather, we've been trying to get inside, but they r already me us in."

Lexa furrowed her brows. "what are you talking about?"

"Your army, they're already there. Locked in cages, we just need someone on the inside to them let out."

That's when it clicked in Alexander's head. "Bellamy."

Lexa looked at the two in front of her. "you both have faith in him?"

They nodded

"Well, I hope your faith is well placed, dear brother. Because our army is on the line and if he can't get inside, we can't win." Lexa stated staring at her brother.