16.| ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇꜱ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIXTEEN.
[16]. Watch The Thrones.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶,
𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

ONCE CLARKE MADE HER , appearance in the room. Everyone stared at her in shock, the blood on her face was rare, people were rarely born with nightbloods in their family. Let alone with two nightbloods like Alexander and Lexa.

"A commander from the Ice Nation. Now all of Nia's provocations make sense. And we played right into it, she knew you'd accept her challenge." Titus informed the two siblings.

Clarke walked up to them. "i've never seen blood that color before."

"It goes back to the first commander. When a Nightblood child is found, they're brought here to be trained, or supposed to be." Lexa informed her

"Then how is Alexander going to be commander?"

Alexander grabbed Lexa's blade and cut his hand. "Because i'm a Nightblood too, but that's not the point Lexa make me the champion—"

"You know i can't do that." She sighed walking past her brother. "you made me train for Heda, and then you promised both me and mom that if anything were to happen to me, that you could continue the legacy."

Titus sighed. "Heda—"

"Leave us." Lexa ordered

Clarke turned towards Lexa. "they're right, you're giving her exactly what she wants."

"only If i lose—clarke and she doesn't know Alexander is a Nightblood! I know you're just trying to help Clarke, but there's nothing you can do here."

"I can't just let Roan kill you." Clarke argued

Lexa turned around. "If that is to be my fate, you must! The thing with you and my brother is you're both driven to fix everything for everyone, but you guys can't fix this. I have to do this on my own, and Alexander knows that."

"I won't just sit there and watch you die—" Clarke started

"Heda!" Titus came into the room once again. "Heda, taim don kom op." (Heda it's time)

Lexa looked at the two. "then this is goodbye. For now." she said walking away leaving the two alone. Alexander wasn't going to let her fight with no one cheering her own, so he knew he had to go watch. So he walked to where the fight was to be.

"Hashta soulou gonplei, bilaik won hedon noumou: du souda wan op deyon!" Titus paused. "Yo na jomp in." (In single combat, there is but one rule: Someone must die today! You may begin.)

That's when Roan pulled his knife out and Lexa grabbed her gear from a guard. She noticed Alexander and Clarke both watching her and she smiled at them. "i'm glad you came."

Alexander slightly smiled. "who else was going to cheer you on? Now to, sister fight. I believe in you, remember what I told you."

Lexa nodded and took out her sword, the crowd cheered. Roan tried coming from behind her, and he missed his chance and Lexa sliced his arm. The crowd continued to cheer. The two began to fight and Alexander grew worried once he saw that Roan knocked both swords out of Lexa's hands. His heart began to beat rapidly out of his chest. He and Titus both fell onto their knee's and watched as he kicked Lexa on the floor and pointed his spear right at her heart. Just as he was about to shove it into her heart Lexa moved dodging it and kicked Roan down onto his feet. Alexander sighed in Relif, Lexa then took the spear out of rowans hands and knocked him down onto the floor.

The man fell onto the floor with a bloody nose. Lexa pointed the weapon at him and the queen got up from her seat angry. "No! Gyon op! Taim yu wan op, taim yu nou na wan op kom hainofa! Yu wan op kom bushhada!" (Get up! If you die, you don't die prince! You die a coward!)

In that moment Lexa looked at Alexander, and he knew once again what she wanted to do. He nodded and that's when Lexa threw the spear right into the Queens heart. Everyone gasped

"The queen is dead! Long live the King!" Lexa shouted. The crowd cheered her name and she turned towards Alexander and the boy has never been more proud of her. He doubted her, and she proved him wrong, she did what he would've never done. Right after the battle the two siblings made their way towards Lexa's room. As they arrived the boy sat on her bed.

"You did good, Heda. You proved me wrong. you fought strongly. I am proud of you, sister." he smiled hugging her. "what will we do about the other Nightblood?"

Lexa sighed as she got herself dressed into her clothing. "she won't be back until after my death."

"Keep speaking on your death and i might just grant your wish." Alexander scoffed.

Lexa smiled at the boy, trust be told. She was scared to die, but only because she was scared of what her brother would do and how'd he act. She knew he wouldn't handle it well, and she couldn't leave him alone. Lexa was the one person that kept his sane and happy. They might've argued a lot but they were siblings, they were the inseparable duo, they many people feared and looked up to. Everything she knows he taught her, he taught her how to fight, how to speak grounder, how to trust and who to trust. How to fight off reflexes, to trust your gut. He taught her to be who she is today. While Lexa, she taught him how to love.

And how to be himself, she taught him that being the good guy doesn't matter. They grew together becoming the two they are today. So not only was she scared for her death because of how her brother would react, but she was scared to lose him. She was scared that Alexander would lose himself and everything he fought for. That's why she's been trying to get him to be ready for when that day comes that she won't be near him anymore.

It pained her talking about death and a life without him.

Because it was a life neither of them wanted to imagine a life without each other.

Alexander sighed. "i'm going to head to bed, you should get some rest." he said walking towards his sister and kissing her on the head. "Goodnight, sister."

"Goodnight, brother." she smiled as she watched him walk out the door.

▆▆▆▆▆▆ ★ ▆▆▆▆▆▆    

If you see any spelling mistakes I've made, please feel free to correct me, and if you got any questions go ahead and ask away.