59.| ᴍᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴏ ᴍᴏʀɪ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R FIFTY-NINE.
[59]. Memento Mori.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴡᴇ ɪʟʟ ʜᴇᴍ ʟʟ, ɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ
ʜɪʀ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE THING ABOUT ALEXANDER was that he was unpredictable. Right, when you think you've got him, he shows you; you don't. He was sneaky and he got himself out of all situations. And he had a plan to get Josephine right under his wing. Just as the door opened in through it came Bellamy.

"Bell? what the hell happened."

"Alex!" Bellamy sighed running towards the boy as pulling him into a hug. "Is it true—is-is Clarke dead."

That's when it hit Alexander, he had completely forgotten that Clarke was dead if Josephine was in her body. His best friend was dead. Alexander dropped down onto his knees. The emotions were all back again. He couldn't think straight.

"Alex—hey—get up."

Alexander looked up and he instantly formed himself into a ball as he sat in the corner. Right besides Bellamy was sheidheda.

"One by one they all fall." Sheidheda hissed

"What's going on?" John questioned as he was pushed into the room.

Bellamy looked up. "Murphy. Somethings wrong with him."

John turned to face Alexander who was still curled up into a ball. "What's wrong with him? What did Josephine do?"

"I-it's not h-her," Alexander whispered before looking up and into the mirror in front of him. "It's him." he pointed right before smashing the mirror onto the floor. "I can see Sheidheda, his connection is getting stronger with Madi which means it's getting stronger with me."

Bellamy furrowed his brows. "Alex we've got to find a way to stop—"

"Murphy who else knows?" Alexander questioned changing the subject.

John sighed. "No one else yet. Just us. Tried to offer me a deal."

"What deal?"

"We agree not to retaliate, they help us build our compound," John replied

"And what did you say?"

"What do you think I said? It's Clarke. She might not have been my favorite of late. She's still one of ours."