05.| ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIVE.
[05]. REMEMBER ME.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝘠𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘯

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘠𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘦
𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘯.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

EVERY SINGLE GROUNDER, stood outside as they waiting for Clarke and Finn's body to be brought back. Once they had them both, and a few more other people of Skykru, they began to walk towards Tondc. Alexander and Lexa were still both upset with each other, but that didn't stop them from talking to each other.

Lexa sighed as she glanced at her brother, she hated arguing with him. "Nou get yu daun, Alexander. Bilaik yu don tel ai op otaim, ogeda hukop ste ifi." (Stop worrying, Alexander. Like you've always told me, all alliances are risky).

The boy turned towards his sister. "Dison nou ste seim taim oso teik twelv Kru-de, konageda.Disha Skaikru ste nouseim. Emo bilaik Maunon Kom oso. Mebi na teik oso kongeda au." (This is not the same as uniting the twelve clans, The sky people are different, They're more like the Mountain Men than us. It could kill our coalition.)

Lexa looked down. "Oso kongeda, o ai?." (Our coalition, or me?)

"Yu sou laik kongeda-de, heda," Gostos stated butting in their conversation. (You are the coalition Commander)

Lexa looked at the two men beside her and sighed. "Den dula yu du en shil ai op." (Then do your Job, and protect me."

The two rolled their eyes at Lexa and continued to ride silently. The day bled into nightfall, everyone was now resting in the woods. Both Trikru and Skaikru were getting ready to fall asleep. But Alexander was still with his sister on the horses, couldn't sleep, so he decided to sit outside and as he sat down, his eyes met with Lincoln which caused the boy's body to tense up.

Lincoln and Alexander were both best friends, they trained together, hunted together, they did everything together. That was until he betrayed them and went with the people of the sky. Alexander looked away and sighed, as he scanned the area again to make sure nothing bad was going on, his eyes met with Raven's sad ones.

Before the boy had a chance to even say a word she looked away quickly as if she was afraid of him. Alexander sighed, he eventually went to Lexa's room and slept with her, he never liked sleeping alone. He'd have these nightmares.

Once the sun rose, again. Everyone was quickly back on the ground and began their journey towards Tondc. Several hours they finally arrived. Lexa and Alexander Both made their way inside and told the guards to disarm every one of the people of Skykru. Alexander watched it all happen and he couldn't help but smirk at Raven, for bringing so many weapons.