Christmas Special: Greatest Gift

Just adorable domestic Jinkook spending Christmas together :)

Seokjin tapped his foot impatiently against the tiled floor of the airport as he looked at his watch for the nth time. He can't wait to see his husband again and feel the warmth of Jungkook. After many times of glancing at the Arrivals area, Seokjin finally saw the familiar tall and lean build and the bunny smile of the man he have always loved.

"God I missed you so much, baby. Did you wait that long?" Jungkook nuzzled Seokjin's hair and inhaled the familiar strawberry scent. Seokjin encircled his arms around his husband and bask in the warmth he had missed so much. Two weeks without Jungkook was agonizing. He was tempted too many times to spontaneously book a flight and accompany Jungkook in his business trip but he was too busy with work and besides he wanted to surprise the latter once he's home.

"Not really. It was less than half an hour but I was getting impatient," Seokjin giggled. "I missed you so much, Kookie. You left me alone for too long. You were really mean." Seokjin pouted.

Jungkook chuckled at his husband's cute behavior. He pulled Seokjin closer and gave him a sweet kiss. "I'm sorry, baby. I wanted to finish everything at once so I can spend more time during and after the holidays with you."

"Fine. You're forgiven but you owe me another kiss." Jungkook laughed and gave Seokjin a longer kiss, one which Seokjin reciprocated happily. They intertwined their fingers and swing it playfully as they talked about Jungkook's trip while walking back to Seokjin's car. Throughout the ride home, Jungkook can't help but stare at his beautiful Seokjin. He was really glad to be home.

"How was the meeting with Mr. Matsumoto?" Seokjin inquired.

"It went well. He automatically agreed on the contract when I said I'll stop investing if he won't agree to any of my conditions."

"Kookie, what did I tell you about threatening?" Seokjin pouted. "I mean negotiations are fine but you tend to be harsh sometimes. I bet you just stared menacingly at the poor guy until he agreed to everything."

"But I wanted it to be done once and for all and I want to go home to you soonest." Jungkook explained like a scolded child. "Besides he wanted to butter me up by persuading me to spend Christmas with his family." Jungkook scoffed. Seokjin laughed at his husband's response. The ride home was filled with jokes and laughter.

~~~

"Wow the whole place looks amazing," Jungkook exclaimed as he let his eyes roam around the interior of their big house. It kind of looked a bit different since Seokjin nicely decorated everything.

"Of course. I wanted it to look extra nice for you," Seokjin giggled. "The maids offered to help too. I sent everyone home. They'll be back a week after." Seokjin said as he went towards the dining area with Jungkook following behind.

Jungkook's eyes closed as the heavenly smell of Seokjin's cooking filled his nostrils. "Did you cook all this?" His mouth watered when he saw all his favorite foods on the table. "I am really glad to be home. I could kiss the ground right now."

Seokjin laughed at his husband. "I know you miss all of these so I decided to cook them for Christmas celebration. I'm just happy you kept your promise to be home in time or else I'll drop everything here and drag you home by your ear." Jungkook gulped after hearing those words even though his husband was smiling innocently. Angry Jin is a scary Jin.

"You know I'll do everything for you, baby." Jungkook said sweetly.

"I know you do. Now set the table and don't forget you're on clean up duty."

Jungkook groaned but when Seokjin raised a brow he pretended to clear his throat and gave a bunny smile.

Dinner was lovely. Seokjin watched his husband in amusement as Jungkook tried to stuff everything in his mouth. "Slow down, Kookie. I'll cook all your favorite dishes again," Seokjin chuckled as he handed a glass of water to Jungkook who had a coughing fit.