Not So Adorable

Seokjin has always known Jungkook as his gentle and adorable boyfriend who can't even hurt a fly but things took a sudden turn when Seokjin's best friend, who once had feelings for Seokjin, suddenly came back. Jungkook could feel his emotions raging.

Warning: smut scenes ahead :)

Jungkook leisurely stretched on the bed with eyes still closed as he tossed under the warm and comfy sheets. "Something is missing," he thought as he ran his hands on the other side of the bed. Feeling the absence of the familiar warmth, Jungkook opened his eyes and frowned when he didn't see Seokjin beside him.

"Wake up, sleepy head," Seokjin's honey voice filled the room as Jungkook yawned and sat on the bed exposing his bare chest. "It's almost 10 a.m. and you need to eat," he said as he sat on the bed and messed up Jungkook's bed hair.

The younger male just stared at his boyfriend with a pout which made Seokjin tilt his head curiosly. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Seokjin asked. He let out a yelp when Jungkook tackled him down the mattress, head buried on the crook of Seokjin's neck.

"It's Saturday, hyung. We don't have classes yet you left me alone. It's so cold," Jungkook whined making Seokjin chuckle.

"Get up, you big baby. Someone has to cook breakfast. Well, it's technically brunch and I made your favorite," Seokjin replied. Jungkook sat up on the bed and stretched some more. His boyfriend's lingering stares had gone unnoticed.

Seokjin propped his head up on an elbow and watched Jungkook took his sweet time stretching, flexing his lean muscles and rock hard abs. His cheeks turned pink and he gulped slowly as his eyes roamed around his boyfriend's naked upper body.

Though his boyfriend looked like a Greek statue, Jungkook is a soft and adorable bunny in Seokjin's eyes. Damn. What good deeds have I done in my previous life to wake up everyday seeing this sight?

"You know, I like seeing this everyday," Seokjin teased making Jungkook flustered.

"Stop teasing me, hyung," Jungkook pouted as he looked away yet Seokjin continued to tease him even more.

"Awww is my baby shy? It's okay. I understa-" Seokjin didn't get to finish what he said when Jungkook caged him on the bed and gave him a deep yet gentle kiss. The both of them parted after a need of oxygen. They both stared at each other's eyes with flushed faces especially Jungkook who sat on the bed and pulled Seokjin up.

Seokjin giggled at his boyfriend's state. "I don't think I can get used to your duality. One moment you're a cute litte bunny and the next second you're a predator hunting for a prey. Let's go eat breakfast. I am starving. We can cuddle after eating."

~~~

The two males cuddled on the couch with the television on. All of a sudden Seokjin's phone rang. Jungkook pouted when his boyfriend left his arms to answer the call.

"Hello, Jimin?" Seokjin answered enthusiastically. The name itself made Jungkook frown. After all, Seokjin was talking to is his own best friend and Jungkook's previous rival.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me? Sure! We'll see you later, Jiminnie." The nickname made Jungkook's frown deeper but he masked it into a curious look after Seokjin went back to cuddle him.

"Was that Jimin-hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes! That guy didn't tell me he came back from New Zealand. He wanted to catch up around dinner time. You can come with me if you want. I'd really like it if you come," Seokjin said. He looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes making it impossible to resist.