The Hot Intruder (Part 1)

Seokjin did not expect that the humble old lady across the street was once a business mogul. Moreover she has a rich and hot and handsome grandson who Seokjin hit with his "death hammer" after he mistook him as an intruder.

Seokjin hummed as he locked the door of the house. He looked at the surroundings making sure he kept everything in place. The house was too big for one person to live in. He had opt for an apartment after knowing that he'll be going to Busan to co-manage the opening of a new art gallery but his best friend Jimin insisted that he could stay at the latter's family house (turned into vacation home) since it had been unused for quite some time after the Park family moved to Seoul.

It has been a month and a half since Seokjin came to Busan. He find the neighborhood peaceful and quiet and his neighbors were friendly especially the old lady across the street who helped him get accustomed to his new surroundings. Grandma Sun-hye would sometimes accompany Seokjin to go grocery shopping and Seokjin would come over and help her with gardening or just simply bring over lunch or dinner and eat with the old lady since she also lives alone.

Seokjin made sure Jimin's house key along with grandma Sun-hye's were in his hoody pocket. He was asked by the old lady to take care of her plants a week ago when she was hospitalized after feeling a chronic pain in her chest. After double checking the locks, Seokjin grabbed his squeaky toy hammer a.k.a the cat repellant and head over to grandma Sun-hye's house.

Seokjin halted his steps when he saw a black car parked in front of the old lady's house. His heart pounded in his chest when he saw the broken rusty chains of the gate on the ground. The door was open and there was an unfamiliar man inside with his back facing Seokjin. The man was clad in a black dress shirt tucked inside a pair of black slacks. The sleeves were rolled revealing a tattooed forearm.

Who the hell is he? A tiny gasp escaped Seokjin's lips when he remembered that grandma Sun-hye once said that she wanted to get away from certain people. "Is he a loan shark?" Seokjin asked hinself. The man looked strong and intimidating but he promised to look after grandma Sun-hye's house. With all the adrenaline pumping in his veins, Seokjin raised his toy hammer and launched a surprise attack at the intruder.

"Ow! Hey! Ouch- Stop it! I said stop!" the man shouted as he shielded himself from every hit.

"No! Breaking and entering is a crime! How dare you take advantage of an old lady, you intruder!" Seokjin continued hitting the man furiously. The squeaky sound of the toy hammer and the man's yells filled the room. Seokjin was about to deliver another painful attack but was tackled and pinned on the floor by the intruder.

"I said stop it!" the man said with a gritted teeth. He stared directly at Seokjin, who by the way was dumbfounded with the sudden turn of events. Seokjin stared at the intruder. He had large doe eyes and a sharp jawline, a very handsome face framed with a long and wavy black hair. The man looked hot but he also looked angry with his brows scrunched together as he grabbed Seokjin's toy hammer and threw it across the room.

"Please don't hurt me!" Seokjin said with eyes shut tightly when his only defense weapon was taken away. He waited for a counter attack but was surprised when it didn't came. He peaked with one eye open and saw that the man had stood up and dusted himself.

Seokjin scurried away and grabbed a nearby pillow. He glared at the man who had his hands on his hips and an eyebrow raised at him. "What? Are you gonna hit me with that?" he asked.

"Yes. I hit hard you know? So I suggest you leave now or else I'll call the police," Seokjin threatened.

The man snorted and fished his phone in his pocket. "Listen here. I am not an intruder. And just so you know you were the one to attack me first. Next time you should hit harder, kid," he replied.