Mr. Perfect(ionist) (Part Two)

"Seokjin!" Jin's head turned to the male who called his name, an eye smile coming into view.

"Jiminie! You're in this class too? I thought I'll be alone." Jin enthusiastically said as Jimin sat beside him.

"We're classmates in MGT 107 class, Jinnie. Bet you didn't notice me because you were late and you were too engrossed with Mr. Perfect." Jimin wiggled his brows which made Jin snort. More like Mr. Perfectionist.

"Well he's not the easiest to be paired with. I almost wanna trade partners." Jimin suddenly got curious. He has never been in the same group as Jungkook before and it was his first time hearing someone who openly declared his dislike for being grouped with Mr. Perfect Jeon.

"Wow almost everyone wants to be with the Jeon Jungkook. Do you wanna talk about it?"

Seokjin sighed. "I really wanna take my time with this project, Minnie. It's a great experience but it looks like he wants to do everything by himself. I'd gladly take half of the part but I don't think he's thrilled with my ideas. It makes me feel a bit useless." Jin slumped on his seat, lips forming into a pout.

He felt a pat on his back. "Cheer up, Jinnie! He has always been like that. I'm sure you'll do great. You're the Kim Seokjin with bright ideas!" Seokjin felt warmth spread on his cheeks, feeling shy when he was praised.

"Thank you, Jiminie. By the way, do I have something weird on my face?"

"No. You're still handsome. Why did you ask? Did you get bitten by a bug? Jimin grabbed Jin's face tilting it to random directions.

"No. It' just that Jungkook kept staring. Maybe he was just being polite not to point out anything." Jimin halted his actions and looked at Seokjin whose head was tilted awkwardly. Jimin suddenly cracked a smile.

"Oh, trust me Jinnie. He was staring for all the different reasons." Jin was confused but he let go of the topic. The conversation soon came to a stop when the professor walked in.

~~~

"It's lunch time, Minnie. Wanna go eat lunch with me?" Seokjin asked as he put his binder inside while Jimin waited for him to finish. Their voices blended with the others as they walked past the swarm of students.

"I can't this time, Jin. Taehyung asked me to meet up for the project. Ask Hobi to join you so it'll be less lonely." Seokjin suddenly realized something. "Oh shit, I forgot to get Jungkook's number and email. I'll just ask Professor Jo. Food comes first. Jungkook can wait."

"No worries, Minnie. I think Hobi ate with his dance group members to make plans for their club. We're only on the second week of classes and everything is starting to move fast." They continued talking as they made their way out of the building.

The two males continued to chat as they walked through the sea of students on the campus yard. The conversation ended when Jimin went to another direction. The latter said his goodbyes leaving a hungry Jin behind.

"What shall I eat today? Chicken? Kimbap? Bibimbap? Maybe I'll just order- AH!" A loud shriek spewed out of Seokjin's lips, profanities came pouring one after another. Jin thought his soul had left  his body when someone suddenly put a hand on his shoulder. Clutching the front of his white sweater tightly, Jin turned angrily to face the "assailant".

"What the hell-...Jungkook?" Seokjin did not expect to meet his partner clad in all black. "You scared me, you know? Don't do that again. I might die young if you do that." Seokjin scolded.

"Yeah, but you didn't." Jungkook curtly replied. "You did not give me your number and email address last time and I had to make an extra trip to Professor Jo's office for your contact details. I could've done more important things if you did not forget to give them. Follow me. We'll go somewhere and plan the project."

Ah, what an asshole. Jin internally rolled his eyes. He was ready to give him the 'sorry-but-not-really-but-I-had-to' speech when his stomach rumbled. He needed food. Right now. Because a hungry Seokjin is a non-functioning Seokjin.

"Jeon, have you eaten already?" Jungkook was surprised by Jin's question.

"Not yet. Why are you-"

"Perfect! Let's go before the cafeteria is flooded with people. It's a battlefield, Jeon. I wonder what's the menu today." Seokjin mindlessly linked his arm around Jungkook's lean one. The latter was bewildered at Jin's actions as he let himself get dragged to one of his most disliked places in the campus. Jungkook was too stunned to protest.

Usually around this time, Jungkook is seated on one of the plush couches in his usual expensive café, had already finished a couple of school works, attend his afternoon classes after lunch time, then spend two to four hours in the library, and then drive back home. It was supposed to be like that but not today.

Because instead of the expensive café, Jeon Jungkook is inside the semi-crowded cafeteria, seated in front of Seokjin with arms crossed over his chest as he watched the latter inhale food like there's no tomorrow.

"You're not going to eat anything?" Seokjin asked after he took a sip of his drink not missing the look Jungkook had on his banana milk.

"No, I'm not hungry. Are you done eating? Can we discuss the important things right now?" Jungkook asked seeing that Jin has finished eating, his eyes darting to the banana milk. Jin nodded.

"Do you still have classes after this? If yes then what time will you end? I'd like to look around the area so we can scout for the best options for our project." Jungkook inquired.

"I only have one class left then I'll be free around 2:30 in the afternoon," Jin answered earning a nod from Jungkook.

"Okay. Meet me at the campus garden benches so that we can go together. Is that okay with you, Jin?

Jin smiled. "That's more than okay, Jeon." Jin looked at his wrist watch. "Well, I have to go now. Class starts in a few minutes. Don't wanna be late." Seokjin stood up from his seat and slid the banana milk towards Jungkook whose face was painted with confusion.

"Sometimes all you need to do is to ask, Jeon." Seokjin flashed him a smile revealing the familiar bread cheeks. "I'll see you later. Bye-bye." Seokjin picked up his tray and went ahead leaving a confused Jungkook.

"What does he mean by that?" Jungkook thought as he watched Jin walk towards the exit of the cafeteria. Having no answer, he stood up from his seat and grabbed the banana milk. "Such an unpredictable guy." Jungkook said as he looked at the drink in his hands, a small smile unconsciously forming on his face.

Annyeonghaseyo, yeorobun! There will be a part three hehe. Looks like Kook is slowly warming up to Jin.

Please tell me what you think about this book so far.

Thanks for dropping by! Stay safe always :)))