I Wanna Be Your Man

Jin was perplexed to find out that his sweet little Kookie, his friend's younger brother, transformed into a fine handsome man who wants nothing but his Jin hyung and Jungkook is determined to get what he wants.

Jin hugged his coat tighter as he felt the cold December breeze brush his skin. He inhaled the morning air and let out a foggy breath as he walked towards Yoongi's house. He was glad to be back for Christmas break. He missed everyone and everything in his hometown.

"Ah here it is. I wonder if Yoongi's sleepy ass is already awake." Jin thought as he marched towards the familiar door and rang the bell. He  waited for a couple of minutes but there was no Yoongi to greet him. "That human stone is still the same." he muttered while fishing his phone from the pocket to call Yoongi.

"Yoonie! When are you going to let me in? It's freezing here. Do you want me to turn into ice? Are you still asleep? Get up and greet your favorite hyung." And all Seokjin heard was a grunt and a short grumbled "fine" before his call was cut.

Jin prepared his plethora of scolding. When the door opened he did not held back. "Wow, Yoongi-chi! More than a decade of friendship and this how you repay me? It's very cold out here and yet-"

"Jin-hyung?" a warm velvety voice stopped Jin's rap (and also Jin's breath for a minute) because standing in front of him was his friend's little brother, Jungkook. Gone was the small boy he used to babysit when Yoongi was off somewhere. Gone was the small physique. What he saw was a tall and buff stature towering over him. He trailed his eyes over Jungkook's handsome features until he settled on the same adorable brown doe eyes.

"Jungkookie? Is...that really you?" Jin could not believe his eyes. His sweet little Kookie turned into a fine young man through the years. Jungkook gave the same bunny smile, the one that always made Jin coo due to his cuteness.

"Hello, Jin-hyung. It's nice to meet you again. It's been years." Jungkook greeted the older. He was surprised when Seokjin went straight towards him, ruffled his hair and pinched his cheeks — a familiar gesture Jin used to do whenever he saw Jungkook.

"Wow, Kookie! You're all grown up! Where did my little Kookie go? You look more handsome." Jin gushed like a proud parent. It's been five years since he last saw the younger. Jungkook laughed. He missed his favorite hyung. He missed his Jin-hyung's touch. "Let's get you inside and warm you up, hyung. It's freezing." He guided Jin inside the house while the older ranted as he sat on the plush cushion.

"I can't believe he almost forgot that I will be visiting him. Ah he never change. I'm amazed that Hobi is still with him. It's like sunshine and storm combined."

"You're just lonely and bitter because you're still single after all these years." Yoongi retorted as he sat beside Jungkook and opposite to Jin.

"Hello to you too, stone face. You're still the epitome of a rock." Seokjin scoffed but then cracked a smile. This was their usual way of greeting. "I miss you Yoongi-chi. Did you miss me too?" Jin acted cutesy to annoy him.

"No. Why are you even here?" Yoongi earned a flying cushion from Seokjin but easily caught it with his hand.

"Why can't you be like your little brother? Kookie here is sweet while you're so stingy." Yoongi smirked at Jungkook while Jungkook raised a brow at his older brother. The exchange went unnoticed by Jin.

"How was Australia, hyung? How's your Masters program going on?" Jungkook inquired.

"See? He even asks me how I'm doing," Jin scoffed at Yoongi then turned his attention to Jungkook. "I'm almost done Kook-ah. Several units more and I'll be graduating by the end of July next year. Then I'll be staying here permanently." Jungkook's eyes light up at the last statement.