Deceit

Jungkook loved Seokjin too much that he kept his feelings hidden and watch painfully as Taehyung whisked Seokjin away. But things got shaky and Seokjin got hurt and Jungkook is more than ready to kiss those tears away.

"Jungkookie! You look dashing!" Seokjin was awestruck the moment he saw Jungkook put on the suit he had designed.

"It's not me, Jinnie. It's the suit. Anything you design is magic." Jungkook smiled shyly at Seokjin's compliments.

"When will you accept my compliments, Kookie? More than a decade of friendship and you still refuse it," Seokjin pouted as he led Jungkook in front of the mirror and work on the necktie he had designed especially for him.

Jungkook looked at Seokjin fondly. "I have never refused you, Jinnie."

"And yet you refuse to accept that you're dashing." Jungkook chuckled at the adorable Seokjin. He glanced at the reflection in the mirror. They look like a married couple - something Jungkook could only wish.

"What a lovely yet painful dream," Jungkook thought. "Would things be different if I didn't held back?" He looked at Seokjin's reflection with much longing.

"All finished. You look more handsome, Kookie. You better wear that necktie to the party or else you'll have your best friend title revoked." 

Jungkook gave an amused smile. "That would be nice," Jungkook thought. I'm willing to be more than that.

Seokjin's phone rang and Jungkook didn't miss the sparkle in Jin's eyes. "My Taebear" flashed on the phone screen.

"Hello, baby." Seokjin answered. "Dinner? You'll be the one to cook? I thought you were busy. Okay, I'll see you later. I love you more, TaeTae."

Jungkook felt pain. "I love you." Three words he yearned to hear from Seokjin's lips without being platonic. He could only watch as Seokjin gazed lovingly at his phone wallpaper of him and Taehyung.

"Was that Taehyung? Will he attend the party too?" Jungkook asked as he tried to mask the jealousy that was threatening to show.

"He's also a major shareholder so he can't refuse. He must be whining when he received the invitation." Seokjin chuckled.

"Will you be there too?" Jungkook asked, doe eyes looking directly at Seokjin's brown orbs.

"Jungkookie seems lonely without me," Seokjin teased. "Of course I'll be there. I dislike those parties but my two favorite people are obliged to attend so I gotta give support." Seokjin grinned.

"But you prefer him over me," Jungkook internally whispered as he watched Seokjin arrange the other suits he had designed.

"By the way, Taehyung wanted to thank you for referring him to a skillful automotive technician. He got his car back already and he said it was good as new."

"No problem, Jinnie. Yoongi-hyung never disappoints." Jungkook looked at his watch and frowned.

"Going too soon?" Seokjin pouted when Jungkook nodded. "When will I see you again? You're so busy that catching up with you is a miracle," Seokjin rolled his eyes playfully. "I miss my best friend, Kookie."

Jungkook felt a pang of guilt in his chest. He had been turning down Seokjin's invitations with the sole purpose of trying to move on. He walked towards Seokjin and engulfed him in a hug.

"Jinnie, I miss you too. More than anything." Jungkook said as he looked at Seokjin's warm brown orbs. "I'll catch up with you soon, okay? One more week and I'll be free." Seokjin gave him a sweet smile, one that only he had the privilege to see until Kim Taehyung came.