Knight in Shining Tutu

It was just a normal day for Seokjin up until he landed on the doorstep of his school's ultimate bad boy, the VIP of the principal's office, Jeon Jungkook but instead of the bad boy persona, he was greeted by a pigtail-haired "Kookie" wearing a pink tutu staring right back at him with a deadpan expression.

"Seokjin, could you please deliver this cake to this address? The delivery guy is running a bit late for the first order and your mom and I had a lot of orders to clear up." Seokjin nodded at his father as he carefully took the box with the beautifully decorated disney-themed cake.

His parents ran a famous bakery in the neighborhood and everyday they are being flooded with piles of orders. It was a normal occurrence for him to run errands whenever they needed more manpower for the day and Seokjin loved it more than anything.

"Be careful on your way, Jinnie. You don't need to go back instantly. Why don't you go out on a date or something? I'd like to meet your boyfriend." His mother wiggled her brows playfully at him.

Seokjin groaned at his mother's teasing. "I don't need a boyfriend, mom. I'll let you guys meet him. That is if he exists."

"Well if he appears magically, bring him here so we could talk to our future son-in-law." More laughter was spilled due to his eye roll. His parents are way too encouraging and supportive in his nonexistent love life.

"As long as you know what you're doing and take responsibility then it's fine," they always said. Seokjin took the paper with the address then bid his parents good bye.

"Huh it's just a few blocks away. What's the reason for a delivery if it's this close?" Seokjin thought as he walked down the street to his destination. His feet brought him to a big house with an empty driveway. Seokjin rang the door bell twice. A few seconds later he heard footsteps coming towards him and then the door opened.

"Jeon...Jungkook?" Seokjin could not believe his eyes. The school's ultimate bad boy and his seatmate is standing in front of him in all his splendid glory wearing a pink shimmering tutu and hair tied in pigtails.

"What? Do you have a problem?" Jungkook stared at him with a deadpan expression.

"N-no. It's...it's just that it's my first time seeing you wear another color other than black." Seokjin's eyes landed on the pink tutu around Jungkook's waist. He was met by a cold glare. The latter already looked intimidating enough but the pigtails were a sight to behold.

"You look good in pink." Seokjin blurted out but it did nothing to lighten the atmosphere. It only caused Jungkook to scowl more. "Anyway, here's your order." Jungkook wordlessly took the box from Seokjin's hands and fished the pocket of his grey sweatpants for some cash.

"Kookie! What's taking you so long? The movie's already starting. Hurry up!" A 6-year old girl in a matching pink tutu appeared behind Jungkook. Her big doe eyes landed on Seokjin who blinked curiously at the preschooler.

"Prince Charming!" the girl tackled Seokjin with a tight hug around his waist and Seokjin stood awkwardly at the entrance not knowing what to do. "Kookie, is he the Prince Charming you've been telling me about?" her round eyes sparkled as she looked at Seokjin.

"No, Junghee. He's not. He's just about to leave." Jungkook explained as he tried to pry his little sister away from Seokjin.

"No! He can't go. I need my Prince Charming and he is my Prince Charming. You said I could do what I want for today!" Junghee's eyes began to water making the already tired Jungkook and perplexed Seokjin panic.

Jungkook sighed in defeat. Once Junghee starts a tantrum, she won't stop even if it's the end of the world. "Fine. He could stay for an hour and that's it, okay? Will you, Jin?"