Hangovers, Morning Coffee, and the Handsome Broad-shouldered Hyung

Jungkook isn't exactly sure whether Seokjin's brewed coffee or Seokjin himself was the cure to his hangover. Either way he wished he didn't drink last night.

(AN: Let's take a bit of a break from my dark stories ahahaha)

Jungkook groaned as he rolled on his bed with a couple of profanities spilling from his mouth after feeling like his head would split into two. "I'll never drink again," he muttered after as if this was the first time it happened. He stretched his sore muscles and glanced at the clock. It was half past 9 in the morning and his stomach is crying for food already.

The smell of fried spam and eggs wafted inside his room along with the rich aroma of brewed coffee. "Must be Seokjin-hyung" he thought as he glanced at his phone looking at the date today and ignorning the hundreds of messages from his chats. It was Saturday which meant he would be usually alone until Saturday night or Sunday morning since his roommate is out to finish his thesis but the smell of scrumptious breakfast proved that he wasn't alone. As if on trance, Jungkook rose up from his bed and walked towards the door, stopping briefly in front of the mirror when he noticed he was just wearing his boxer shorts and the same shirt from last night.

Jungkook went to the kitchen and saw his 5-foot 10 flatmate, Seokjin, who had broad shoulders and immaculate side profile behind the counter busying himself making fried rice. The latter made it seem like he was filming a cooking show commercial and Jungkook couldn't help but watch in awe. Seokjin looked so husband material and Jungkook swore he'd drop on a knee and propose to the man right at the moment if only he had forgotten that the said man was also the reason why he drank to his limit last night.

"Good morning, Kook. How's your head?" Seokjin asked when he saw the younger in the middle of the kitchen. "God, even him smiling seemed like a toothpaste commercial," Jungkook thought to himself.

"Terrible. Felt like Zeus with Athena coming out of my head," Jungkook replied as he sat on one of the stool chairs behind the counter.

Seokjin chuckled as he placed two bowls of rice on the table and Jungkook suddenly felt a bit better after hearing Seokjin laugh. He silently watched the older pour him a cup of coffee. The sun rays that went past the gaps of the yellow lace curtains casted a warm light on seokjin's face making him more handsome and Jungkook thought it would be nice to always wake up to a warm cup of coffee and an angelic man with broad shoulders blessing his morning.

The bitter taste of coffee soothed his head. There was a hint of sweetness and vanilla dancing on Jungkook's taste buds and the latter thought he'll never taste other cups of coffee the same way after the first time Seokjin made him one during their first breakfast together as flatmates. They were eating in silence until seokjin spoke.

"I'm just curious, Kook. were you dumped last night?"

Jungkook choked on coffee and Seokjin immediately gave him a glass of water.

"What made you say that, hyung?" Jungkook asked as he tried to contain the small fits of cough remaining in his system.

"Jimin and Taehyung told me you were heartbroken when they dropped you off last night," Seokjin replied.

It had to be those two sneaky bastards outing him to his crush when his dead drunk but Jungkook was thankful they said nothing more.

"They said you were kinda rejected by someone nearby..?" Seokjin added, kinda unsure of the exact details Jimin said to him last night.

Or maybe not. Jungkook was definitely not thankful at all. He'll definitely make sure to curse the two out in their group chat once he'd have his hands again on his phone. He smiled sheepishly at the older. "I wasn't dumped nor rejected, hyung. You know those two- always up to no good. Just like the Weasley twins."