Jealous Bunny

Hello, yeorobun! I kinda feel bad for delaying the part two of Mr. Perfect(ionist) so I wrote a smol scenario hehe. I promise I'll update again soon 😊 Stay safe :)))

No, Jungkook is not jealous. He's feeling fine. "Suuuper fine", he convinced himself but it was obvious that he was the opposite of 'okay'. And if the definition of 'okay' looks like a sulking man with his elbow resting on the arm rest, a hand holding his annoyed face, and legs crossed then Jungkook is the perfect epitome of 'okay'. Anyone can see clearly right through him but not Seokjin who currently had the heart eyes and million dollar smile but not for him.

"Fucking rabbit," Jungkook mumbled under his breath as he stared at the animal placed on Jin's lap, the latter cooing and stroking its black fur. His eyes bore into the bunny's big black orbs that seemed to challenge and, mock him as if saying ''I got your boyfriend's attention on me, bitch." Jungkook never tried rabbit stew but he is considering on cooking one for dinner using Taehyung's niece's pet occupying Jin's lap. His Jin's lap! One of his favorite places on earth.

"Kookie? Were you saying something?" Seokjin asked.

"Nothing, baby. Just thinking about what to cook for dinner." Jungkook replied, his eyes never leaving the furry rabbit. If only I'm not liable, I have probably skinned you already.

"Oh, speaking of dinner, I better marinate the meat. Kookie, can you watch over Fluffy?" Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes and unconsciously scrunched his nose. Seokjin giggled. "Now that I see it, you look like Fluffy. Both of you like to scrunch your noses. Seokjin placed the bunny beside Jungkook then went to the kitchen after lightly pinching the latter's nose, an endearing gesture that Jungkook love but he won't admit it.

"I'm much more cuter though." Jungkook huffed. His phone suddenly rang. "When are you coming to get the animal? Please get him already. The sooner the better," he spat to someone on the other line knowing who it was.

"Woah, chill man. Chim and I are about to go home. What did the innocent bunny ever do to you?" Tae inquired.

"There can only be one bunny, Tae. I bet Jin-hyung's attention is on the other bunny." Jimin teased.

"Yeah, whatever. Just get this thing away." The sound of his friends' laughter drowned his grumbles. He ended the call and put his phone away. The rabbit hopped on his lap. "What do you want, you little rascal?" Jungkook looked at the rabbits big black eyes full of curiosity, head tilting a little.

He raised the furry animal up in the air making it face him. "You're lucky to sit on Seokjin's lap but I did it first and you wouldn't wanna know the other things I did," Jungkook smirked. "Be thankful that my baby likes you but I don't." He raised the rabbit closer to his face making the animal tilt its head in wonder. Both of them scrunched their noses at the same time. He heard a click of a camera.

"Wow, a bunny holding another bunny." Seokjin giggled while holding his phone. "You both look cute."

"Well, I am cuter." Jungkook scoffed, amusing Seokjin. The latter was about to retort when the doorbell rang.

"Finally, I can get rid of you." Jungkook smiled triumphantly as he hurriedly walked towards the front door, Jin following behind. Jin opened the door to reveal Taehyung and Jimin.

"Hello Jin-hyung, Kookie. The couple greeted. "Thanks for taking care of Fluffy in our place. Sorry you both had to look over him. Chim and I had a spontaneous yet important appointment after my sister left her daughter's pet to us." Taehyung explained.

"No problem, Tae. Fluffy is such a sweet heart. And he is so adorable." Jin cooed at the bunny in Jungkook's hold and stroked its head.

"It's fine. Just take this thing away" Jungkook said and passed the rabbit to Jimin.

"Someone's annoyed." Jimin laughed. "Well we better get going. See you both some other time." After Jimin and Taehyung left, the couple find their way towards the sofa, Jungkook making his head comfortable on Jin's lap and Jin stroking his head soothingly.

"I can't believe you got jealous over a rabbit." Seokjin giggled as he ruffled Jungkook's locks.

"Who said I'm jealous. I'm cuter than him and I was the first one to make your lap my pillow. You already have a life-sized bunny in front of you." Jungkook quipped which made Jin laugh harder.

"You are such a baby, Kookie. What am I gonna do with you?" Jin finds himself tackled down on the sofa after saying those words. Jungkook hovered over him, face just inches away from Jin's.

"Let me remind you who's the baby here, baby. And what are you going to do about me, huh? We both know you can't do anything against me, baby." Jungkook's voice was low and husky. "Don't you think you've been neglecting me enough?" His hands went inside Seokjin's shirt, caressing the bare skin making Seokjin squirm. "I'm gonna do you, baby." Jungkook muttered in a low voice then crashed his lips on Seokjin's plump ones. Let's just say that both got busy and dinner was forgotten.

I hope you like this hehe. :)))