Brat

Jungkook loves Seokjin but his fiance's brattiness is testing his patience that is threatening to break anytime soon. It was all fun and games to get Jungkook riled up but when Jungkook's thread of patience suddenly snapped, Seokjin knew he fucked up.

Warning: Smut scenes ahead :D

"Can you please tell your men to stop following me around? Also, why are they all blocking me from going to work?" Seokjin barged suddenly in Jungkook's home office, rage hot on his heels.

"I'll call you back, Namjoon-hyung." Jungkook sighed as he ended the call. He looked at his furious fiance who had his arms crossed in front of his chest, foot impatiently tapping against the carpeted floor.

"Good morning to you too, love." Jungkook playfully replied. He walked in front of the table and leaned backwards against the mahogany, hands placed inside the pockets of his slacks.

"There's nothing good in the morning knowing I can't go to work. Not just that. I'm not even allowed to go outside! Care to explain, Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook stared at the furious Seokjin who had an angry yet adorable pout etched on his face. His eyes landed on the plump lips and Jungkook unconsciously bit his lips thinking about how those juicy flesh would feel good around his cock. And it didn't help that Seokjin looked so cute, so sexy, and so tempting right in front of him.

"I asked you a question, Jungkook. I am running late for my work." Seokjin took a step closer towards his fiance.

"You know I have many rivals, Seokjin, and I received a ton of threats this past few weeks. I think it's not safe for you to go out."

Seokjin scoffed. "Just double your men around me even if it's utterly annoying. One main reason I agreed with this marriage is because I thought I'll have a bit of freedom from my overprotective parents. Why does it feel like I'm back at my parents' house again?"

"Just please do as I say, Seokjin. I don't want to put your life in danger. Just wait until I and Namjoon-hyung catch the person responsible for sending the threats." Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose. It's too early in the morning and he had a lot of things to deal with and a hot and sassy Seokjin is not helping the situation.

"And how long exactly will I wait?"

"About two weeks and-"

"Two weeks? Two fucking weeks? Are you serious? What will I do in this fucking mansion?" Seokjin roared.

"You can do anything. As for work, I already asked Jimin to take over for the mean time. I won't forbid you from doing anything you like. Just stay inside the house. Can you please do that for me?" Jungkook was already tired after he was done explaining. He observed Seokjin who had an unreadable expression. He expected his fiance to lash out but Seokjin remained quiet.

Seokjin leaned towards Jungkook and played with his necktie. "Anything, you say?" Seokjin questioned to which Jungkook only nodded. Seokjin gently ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair. "I'll be a good boy and listen to my Kookie," Seokjin whispered against his fiance's ear, lips grazing the skin. He smirked when he felt Jungkook stiffen.

He kissed Jungkook's cheek before straightening up. "You'll be late for work, Kookie. But I suggest you fix that first before leaving." Seokjin pointed at Jungkook's hard on and smiled cheekily before exiting the room.

Jungkook muttered a string of silent curses as he gazed at the ass of his fiance who sauntered towards the door. He will have to take a cold shower to calm his little Kookie.

~~~

During work, Jungkook thought that it was odd for Seokjin to comply that easily. In the past three months of living together with Seokjin, he had gotten used with his fiance's bratty and sassy attitude. He brushed the bothersome thoughts away and was instead thankful that Seokjin listened. Little did he know that it was only the beginning of his days filled with chaos.