Yours

If Jungkook could tear his skin open, break his ribs apart and give his heart to Seokjin, he would without a single hesitation and leave it up to the latter's mercy.

(Author's Note: I'm in the mood for a little angst hehe :D )

The rays of the sun hit Jungkook's eyelashes, prying his eyelids to open. The same beige ceiling and triple LED pendant lights greeted him as usual. Stretching his sore muscles, he removed the blue whale-patterned blanket that covered his body and tucked it beside him. He was sure it wasn't there last night. Must be Seokjin-hyung, he thought to himself and yawned.

"Slept fine?" A velvety voice asked.

Jungkook slowly sat on the couch and yawned for the second time. He watched as his brunette housemate Seokjin, dressed in casual white tee and pink sweatpants, walked towards him with a mug in each hand. His spectacles hang cutely on his nose bridge and it tilted cutely when the older shook his head in disapproval.

"You should really sleep properly on your bed, Kook-ah. If your spine could move, it would claw its way out of your back to drag you all the way to your room."

The younger yawned again for the third time. A steaming mug of coffee was placed on the table beside his ipad. The papers filled with rough sketches that were scattered on the floor the night before were neatly piled on a chair. Jungkook took a sip of his coffee, the bittersweet taste pulling him out of his drowsy state.

"I'm fine, hyung. If my spine cannot withstand the stress then I'll just get another spine," he joked as he took another sip of coffee.

Seokjin just sighed. "You brat. You never ever listen to me. One day you'll thank me for always reminding you," he nagged. "Go wash up and eat breakfast. It's already nine in the morning."

Jungkook just gave him a goofy grin. "I love you, Jin-hyung." He teased. The just latter rolled his eyes and walked towards the kitchen. It was the usual morning for the two of them—Seokjin waking him up in the sala and nag him like a mother, them bickering afterwards, and finally Jungkook ending it with teasing 'I love yous'. Seokjin never took it seriously, though. For every 'I love yous' came with eye rolls but Jungkook was serious about those three letters. Yet he knew it will take time for Seokjin to see in a different light. The have been hurt before and was still quite hurting on the inside. It will take time, Jungkook knew. And waiting is something he's hellbent on doing if it's for Seokjin.

Scratching his tummy, he walked towards the kitchen and watched as Seokjin placed two bowls of steaming rice on the table. Hearing the footsteps, the latter turned his head at Jungkook's direction and frowned.

"Why are you standing there like a lost toddler? Come sit down and eat before the food gets cold," Seokjin said as he sat on the chair knowing too well what the younger would reply.

Jungkook gave him a boyish grin. "Is it wrong to admire a beauty from afar?"

In all his pick-up lines, Seokjin would roll his eyes or snort and Jungkook is so used to the older's expressions and would even pull another set of ridiculous jokes just to annoy his housemate. He finally made his way towards the table and sat opposite Seokjin.

"You're working from home again, hyung?" Jungkook asked as he ate two slices of rolled omelettes in one bite.

Seokjin watched the younger devour the food in one go. In his four years of living with Jungkook, he could never get used to the latter inhaling food like he has never been fed in all his life. He immediately offered his glass of water knowing Jungkook would choke.

"Yes, I am, but I have to meet someone from the publishing company in place of Hoseok. He's out of town for emergency. That idiot just told me an hour ago and even forgot to tell me the full name of the person. He said to just tell the maître d' for a reservation under his name."