The Hot Intruder (Part 2)

It was Saturday morning when Seokjin decided to visit grandma Sun-hye's garden. He had only seen Jungkook once since the dinner, when he went to the hospital to visit the old lady but the meeting was brief since Jungkook had to take care of things in the company. He rang the doorbell twice and what greeted him was a sight to behold.

Standing before him was a half naked Jungkook in all his glory, standing so casually in pair of grey sweatpants. His hair was damp, his skin was glistening, and his v-line was very prominent including his abs. Was the weather especially hot today? Seokjin had no clue. Mornings were usually chilly but Seokjin suddenly felt warmth kissing his cheeks.

"Um...hi," Seokjin said awkwardly trying to focus on Jungkook's face. "I thought I'd clean up the garden. Is this a bad time? Um...it looks like you were in the middle of changing."

"Hello, Seokjin. It's been a while." Jungkook grinned like being half-naked in front of your grandma's neighbor is totally fine. "No, it's really okay. I was just reviewing some files. Please come inside. I usually don't put a shirt when I'm alone."

Seokjin nodded. He mumbled a small 'thanks' and went inside the house. His eyes looked at the surroundings. Jungkook had done quite a nice job maintaining everything despite being busy. Seokjin went to the back of the house, took the hose, and started watering the plants.

The art curator hummed a soft tune. Seokjin smiled serenely as he gazed at the flowers. The yellow marigolds looked like adorable golden pom poms along with the purple hydrangeas. The white daisies complemented the pink asters and the poppies were a vibrant red under the sun. "Halmeoni would love to see this," Seokjin thought. He was so immersed in tending the garden that he was unsuspicious of the clandestine intruder behind him.

"Looks quite lovely," a voice suddenly said. Everything happened so fast — Seokjin got so startled with the sudden entry of voice in his own little quiet paradise that he spun too quickly and drenched the intruder. His mouth fell open as he watch Jungkook wiped the water from his face using his hand then run his fingers through his hair while looking silently at Seokjin.

"Oh my gosh! I am really really so sorry!" Seokjin immediately shut off the water supply and fetch the unused towel he had brought originally to wipe of some sweat.  He dabbed it against Jungkook's cheek down to his neck, following the drop of water that trickled down the latter's chest. Seokjin froze after realizing what he's done. He looked at Jungkook who was already staring at him amusedly, a faint smirk on his handsome face.

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to, Jungkook. I was startled," Seokjin said frantically as he took a step back but Jungkook only chuckled and grabbed the towel from Seokjin's hand and wiped his face.

"It's my fault. I apologize for startling you. You look so peaceful and calm that I hate to disturb you," Jungkook replied. He looked at the garden and smiled. "The garden is really beautiful. I like the pink."

Seokjin glanced at the pink asters. "Ah, yes. Those are asters, one of Grandma Sun-hye's favorites."

"That too. But I meant your lips, Seokjin. Are they naturally pink or did you use a tinted lip balm? I think I used a similar one before and I kinda liked it but I forgot the brand," Jungkook asked.

It was just a normal question but Seokjin could feel his cheeks heating up from the way Jungkook's eyes lingered on his lips. "I-uhh...I just used a normal one though..."

"Really? That's amazing. They're naturally pink. Anyway are you visiting halmeoni today?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, I am. I promised to eat lunch with her today," Seokjin replied.