The Hot Intruder (Part 4)

"Oh my God, Kim Seokjin. Why did you give a kiss on the first date? But...was it really a date? Ah, I don't know anymore. How am I supposed to face Jungkook?" Seokjin had gotten redder by each passing minute. He could still remember how his lips touched Jungkook's cheek.

"...-jin, Seokjin," Mrs. Lee's voice roused Seokjin from his internal monologue. His eyes widened when he realized that he had been zoning out in the middle of an important meeting. "Get your shizzles together, Seokjin. This is not the time to be thinking about Jungkook!" Seokjin scolded himself.

"Yes, Mrs. Lee?" The art curator asked after clearing his throat.

"I asked about the status regarding the orphanage. Have you met with Sister Amelia?," Mrs. Lee asked. Her brows scrunched in concern after seeing Seokjin's flushed face. "Are you feeling unwell? Your face is red."

Seokjin smiled a bit awkwardly. "Yes, ma'am. I'm fine. Regarding the orphanage, I already got the approval from Sister Amelia. I'll meet with her again later to talk about the scholarship and the special panel for the children's artworks."

"That's great! I hope the kids will like our presents," Mrs. Lee exclaimed. "Well, that settles everything. The grand opening of the art gallery is near so expect that we'll be busier in the following weeks but I trust that everyone will do a good job. I want everyone to gather at the lobby in thirty minutes. We'll be meeting the operations director of Jeon Industries, Jeon Jungkook." Mrs. Lee gathered her things and left the room first.

Seokjin's mouth hang open as Jungkook's name echoed in his head. "Oh my god. This is not happening!"

"I heard he was the grandson of Madam Jeon and is rumored to be the next head of Jeon Industries," Song Yoona, the communications director said. The short-haired lady was a few years older than Seokjin but looked young due to her baby face.

"Is he your type, Ms. Song?" Kim Dokyung, the gallery assistant teased. His eyebrows wiggled up and down at Yoona who rolled her eyes.

"He's handsome but I like younger guys."

"Ah, so you have eyes on Seokjin then," Cha Jungho, the middle-aged archivist joined in on the the teasing train. "Everyone in the team is older than you except for Namjoon and Seokjin but Namjoon is off the list since he's already married."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Song but I love my husband," Namjoon said after a fit of laughter.

"Must be so nice being married. I got a lot of boys, you know? But all of them are taken."

"Please. Your drama boys ain't really your- ouch!" Dokyung whined as he massaged his arm that was pinched by Yoona.

Seokjin laughed heartily. The playful banters and teasings were already part of his everday life since the first day he came to the Busan branch. Transferring back to Seoul would surely feel like leaving a family, leaving behind a piece of him.

"I don't like Seokjin like that. He's like a younger brother. Gosh, you guys make me feel like I'm headed towards the path of being a spinster," Yoona whined.

"Ms. Song, you said that the operations director was Madam Jeon's grandson," Namjoon stated. Yoona nodded her head.

"I think I saw him before," Namjoon added. Seokjin tensed in his seat and sensed his impending doom when Namjoon turned to his direction. "That's right! I saw him with Seokjin in the hospital."

Seokjin looked like a baby deer caught in the headlights. He seemed like a tiny child caught red handed by a bunch of adults.

"You know the operations director, Seokjin?" Dokyung asked.