Rain

All Jungkook has known is that he has loved Seokjin all his life and all Seokjin could think about is how Jungkook has been his anchor that kept him steady throughout the years.

This is kinda sad hehe :D

"Jungkook!" Seokjin grinned widely as he made his way towards the round table at the back of the restaurant. His eyes shone brightly when he met the latter's doe eyes.

"I thought you wouldn't show up. Hard day at work?" Jungkook asked as Seokjin sat down in front of him peeling away his coat.

"Not really. The design team had some minor inconveniences. Our model's schedule got pushed back so we need to work double time," Seokjin replied.

Jungkook placed his elbow on top of the table and put his head on his palm. He stared at Seokjin with a small pout and Seokjin knew he'd hear another one of those sweet yet agonizing earful from his best friend.

"Seokjin," Jungkook started, tone laced with concern. "What's the thing that I always tell you yet you never seem to remember?"

"That I'm the most handsome and the bestest best friend you'll ever have in your life?" Seokjin said as he sent Jungkook a wink paired with an exaggerated flying kiss.

Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Why am I friends with you again?"

Seokjin's eyes widened, mouth jutting forward into pout as he crossed his arms and leaned against the chair. "No take backs! You're stuck with me forever?"

"How I wish it was true," Jungkook thought to himself. He just shook his head and chuckled. "No, seriously. I can see water droplets on your hair. I always told you to bring an umbrella with you. We're not in middle school anymore."

"It was just a small drizzle. I won't get sick."

Jungkook looked at him with a deadpan face. He fished a handkerchief from his blazer and handed it to Seokjin in an outstretched arm.

"What is-" In an impulse, Seokjin bent to the side and sneezed in between hands that covered his nose and mouth. "Ah, thank you," he said as he took the hanky and wiped his nose.

"See? You should take some medicine later. In a couple of hours your head will feel a bit heavy."

Seokjin chuckled. "When did you become my mother?"

Jungkook raised a brow. "Be thankful I'm not your mother. Knowing you, you won't ever get out of my house without a scarf, a pair of gloves, and especially an umbrella."

The light chuckles turned into small laughter. In Jungkook's eyes Seokjin looked so lovely illuminated by the bright mellow lights coming from the crystal chandelier. His doe eyes traced the handsome features of the man he had been secretly loving for more than ten years.

"I'm not even kidding, Jin. Taehyung would instantly fly back from Italy if he knew you had gotten sick," Jungkook said.

Seokjin scoffed. "As if. That asshole only called me twice last week. He can drown in all the pasta and wine for all I care."

Jungkook just smiled. "He'll be back in a few days. You know how business trips go and how business meetings could stretch up to a whole afternoon. Taehyung's just busy wrapping everything up so he can get back to you as soon as possible. You know he loves you, right?" Jungkook said.

His previous statement left a bitter taste in his mouth but Jungkook could never deny the truth. And as much as he loves Seokjin to bits and pieces, Taehyung did exactly the same. He had seen it all— the ups and downs in Seokjin and Taehyung's relationship, how Taehyung's homophobic parents disowned their son for refusing an arranged marriage, and how Taehyung had cut them off without hesitation just to be with Seokjin.