Wedding Ending

"My baby! Hana-ah, you look lovely!" Seokjin's eyes watered as soon as he went inside the bride's room. His daughter is finally getting married in a few minutes. He gently held his daughter's hands and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Dada, you're making me cry on my wedding day," Hana playfully whined. "You look dashing. It's my wedding but you're prettier than me." Seokjin chuckled at his daughter's words. He looked at her big doe eyes that resembled his husband's.

Twenty-five years had gone by swiftly and it seems like only yesterday when he first held Hana in his arms, watch her struggle to take her first step, hear her say Jungkook's name first even though he's almost always the one who puts her to sleep, and got insanely worried the first time she got admitted to the hospital because both his husband and his daughter had played under the rain.

Hana had grown up to be a fine young lady but in his eyes she will always be his little baby. "Dada, don't cry," he heard her daughter's gentle voice. I'll be someone's wife after this day but I'll always be your daughter. Please don't ruin my make up. Uncle Seokkie recommended me the best make up artist and I don't wanna ruin her art."

Seokjin giggled at his daughter's words. She's just like Jungkook in almost all aspects. "My princess is so pretty." The said man entered the door and walked towards their direction.

"Appa!" Hana squealed and hugged his other father when Jungkook was near. "You look handsome!"

"Of course I did my best to look good in my daughter's special day but your dada looks more handsome than me." Jungkook smirked and gave Seokjin a wink.

"After all these time, you're still a huge flirt," Seokjin playfully teased. He chuckled as he rolled his eyes and shook his head slowly.

Hana fondly observed the lovely exchange between her parents. She had always known that the love between the both of them were sonething special, something she had always wanted for herself. Sighing in a blissful manner she grasped each of Seokjin and Jungkook's hands making her parents look at her quizzically.

"Is there something wrong, princess? Are you having second thoughts in this marriage? We could sneak out from the back door." Jungkook whined when he felt Seokjin's slap against his arm.

"What the hell are you saying, Jungkook? This is Hana's special day," Seokjin scolded.

Hana laughed wholeheartedly. She was used to all the playful banters and enjoyed it everytime when Jungkook whined whenever she took Seokjin's side. "Nothing's wrong. It's just that...I miss this. I miss you both. I wish we could stay like this forever."

Seokjin melted at his daughter's words. "Baby, we're always here with you. You're getting married and you'll have your husband to make new memories with."

"Your dada's right, princess. And if your husband makes you cry, I'll break his bones and make sure he'll be bedridden for the rest of his life." Jungkook yelped for the second time when Seokjin's palm hit his arm.

Seokjin enveloped his daughter in a tight embrace. "I love you, sweetie. No matter what, you'll always be my baby."

Jungkook stared lovingly at the two precious people in his life. A knock on the door interrupted the heartwarming moment.

"It's time for the bride to walk down the aisle," the wedding planner announced. Hana held both of his parents' hands tightly and smiled sweetly at them as they walked out of the room.

~~~

Seokjin's heart overflowed with joy as he watched his daughter walk down the aisle to meet her future husband. The look on his daughter's face made him remember his own wedding day with Jungkook. He wore a white suit that day and Jungkook wore a black tux and the smile on Jungkook's face was just like the one Hana wore as she got her father's bunny smile.