The Hot Intruder (Part 5 - End)

Longest chapter ever but it's because it's also the end hehe :D

"Why, Seokjin, whyyy?" Seokjin grumbled. Back hunched in his seat with head against the table, he bumped his forehead against the wooden surface multiple times.

Namjoon eyed the troubled art curator beside him. "Seokjin if you continue doing that you might end up getting a concussion."

Seokjin tilted his head towards Namjoon. "Joon," Seokjin called with a hint of shyness lacing his voice. "Is it proper to kiss someone on the second date? I mean it's not just a peck, you know?"

Namjoon chuckled. "Don't ask me. I kinda went overboard during my first date."

"What do you mean?" Seokjin asked as he sat properly.

Namjoon's cheeks turned pink as he looked away. "Well...um...things almost escalated too quickly. Yoongi was so cool and so hot. Who can't resist him? His kisses were so-"

"Okay. That's a little bit TMI but thank you for sharing," Seokjin said.

Ms. Lee suddenly entered the office room. The director looked utterly relieved to see Seokjin inside. "Thank goodness you're here. I thought you went to the orphanage," she said.

"Oh. Yoona and Dokyung went there. They said they'll collect all the art works of the children today. Do you have anything for me to do, Ma'am?" Seokjin asked.

"Yes. I'm sorry for the short notice. Can you please give Director Jeon a tour plus a small briefing? I almost forgot it was this morning. I sent Jung-ho to gather the remaining art pieces to be displayed."

Seokjin's throat almost went dry. A time alone with Jungkook is not something he was looking forward to. Rather it was the opposite. He had been avoiding the handsome intruder after their date.

"I still have pamphlets to finish printing, Ma'am, and Ms. Song also asked me to talk to the interior designers on her behalf. Maybe Namjoon can do the tour instead," Seokjin said as he looked at Namjoon with pleading eyes.

The latter just gave him a dimpled smile masking the traitorous smirk and Seokjin knew it meant trouble. "It's okay, Jin. I can finish the print ups for you. I'm almost done with the other lay outs so I could print them together."

Seokjin felt betrayal sinking in as Namjoon smiled innocently. He gave him a soft glare before turning back at Ms. Lee to make up another round of excuses. But Seokjin should've known it was futile when his boss nodded her head.

"Thank you, Namjoon! Also can you please double check the invitations and brochures while you're at it? Ah, everyone is so busy," Ms. Lee said as she looked at her watch. "I'll talk to the designer, Seokjin. Mr. Jeon will be here in a few minutes. I really have to go to talk to the drivers who will be picking up the children from the orphanage."

All protests inside Seokjin's throat dissipated into thin air as he watched Ms. Lee left in a hurry.

"Namjoon!" Seokjin exclaimed with knitted brows.

"What? I just wanna help you with the pamphlets. Just leave everything to me. Have fun with the tour, Seokjin," Namjoon said as he clapped Seokjin gently on his shoulder and left.

"Lord, Kami-sama, Buddha, please let me survive this day," Seokjin mumbled to himself as he pressed his head against the wooden surface of the table.

~~~

"No. Nope. Definitely a very big no-no," Seokjin mumbled as he stood a few steps near the entrance of the gallery. "There is definitely no way O can handle-"