75

I couldn't hear the fight that was happening before me, my head was aching as I remembered everything. My eyes weres still stuck on Draco, my Draco who I knew I was going to kill myself.

I saw my family, my father fighting with Leo as he tried to disarm him. That was until he walked towards me, yanking me off of the floor and holding a shard to my throat. 

My legs were numb as they started regaining movement again but the only balance I had was from my father holding me tightly.

"Drop your wands," Bellatrix hissed and the boys did as she said. From the corner of my eye I can see she has Hermione in her hand.

"Pick up their wands, Draco," she hissed. My eyes began tearing up as Draco picked up their wands but his eyes never left mine, not once.

"Well well well, look what we have here. It's Harry Potter, he's all shiny and new. Just in time for the dark lord," Bellatrix whispered.

Draco began shaking his head vigorously but his father stepped in front of him, pulling his sleeve up. I felt my father's grip on my neck tighten which caused me to whimper.

There was a squeaking noise and I looked up to see a familiar, friendly elf that was standing on the chandelier. Out of nowhere, the chandelier was falling and my father let go of me, pushing me away.

I fell onto the floor and felt strong arms hold me. I looked up to see him. His blue eyes piercing through my brown ones. "D-Draco..." I choked, his eyes widened with surprise at the sound of his name.

That was until I felt myself being snatched away. "You're okay," I heard Leo's hushed tone speak in my ear.

There five of us stood behind Dobby, I could barely walk and needed Leo's support. 

"Stupid elf, you could've killed me," Bellatrix hissed, glaring at us.

"Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to mane or seriously injur," Dobby spoke.

Narcissa had her wand ready but before she could cast a spell, Dobby snapped his fingers and her wand flew into Dobby's hands.

"How dare you take a witch's wand? How dare you defy your masters?" Bellatrix yelled.

If I had the energy to speak, I'd kick the bitch's ass. She had no right to speak to Dobby that way, Dobby is the kindest elf I have ever met.

"Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf! Dobby came to save Harry Potter and his friends." 

Yes, Dobby.

The next thing I knew, we were apparating away and we landed on a beach. Leo lifted me up as he walked me over to some house.

I could hear crying, familiar crying. "H-Harry," I choked, trying to move my body to see my best friend.

"No- it's okay. We need to get you inside," Leo whispered but I shook my head, something was going on and I couldn't tell what.

"Leo, get her inside. I'm bringing Mione," I heard Ron yell.

We came inside and Leo placed me on one side of the couch, I turned my head around to see Hermione laying on the other side. 

I grunted as I tried to get up but Leo pushed me down. "No! You need to rest, she cursed you three bloody times." 

I nodded my head as he draped a blanket over me. "They will be in good hands," I heard Fleur's voice coming from a corner. This must be Bill and Fleur's house.

Everyone disappeared and went outside, leaving Hermione and I alone in the room.

I slowly sat up, seeing Hermione staring down onto her arm. The word 'mudblood' was carved into her arm.

"She wrote 'blood traitor' on mine," I whispered to her. Hermione's head jolted up and she stared at me, tears breaming the corner of her eyes.

"You had it worse," she replied, looking down onto the floor.

I chuckled slightly, followed by a cough. "We both did. But remember, these words don't define us Mione. They are merely a mark that will make us stronger."

Hermione nodded her head but quickly stopped as she looked up at me, "How was it seeing Draco?"

"I missed him, I didn't think-"

I stopped myself as I stared at her, a smile curved onto the edge of her lips as she held in her giggles. "I read the cruciatus curse reverses the Obliviate charm. Not to mention I heard you choking out his name," Mione chuckled.

I rolled my eyes as I joined in her laughter, "I hope he knows I'm going to murder him before Voldy has the chance."

"How did it feel? Regaining your memory knowing you didn't know who he was for all these months?" Hermione asked, wrapping her blanket around herself.

I sighed as I did the same, "I need to talk to a lot of people. But, knowing he did that for me just makes me love him more."

She didn't say anything, simply nodded her head as she understood. We sat in comfortable silence until Ron and Luna came back inside, rubbing their heads.

"Luna?" I asked, surprised as to what she's doing here. I was positive she was at school, that's what Harry told me.

Ron sat on the couch opposite us, "Dobby's dead."

Mione and I gasped sharply at the news of the elf's death. Tears strolled down my face as I quite frankly adored the elf, he had so much more to live for. 

"Harry's going to bury him," Luna spoke.

I removed the blanket off of me as I tried to get up but Ron held me back down, placing the blanket over me once again. "You need to rest, you can see him after," he whispered before moving to Hermione.

Luna sat at the edge of my bed, holding a wand in her hand. "I know a spell that can put you to sleep. If you would like I can do that for you and when you wake up you can see Harry," she smiled.

I used my shaky hand to grab hold of hers, nodding my head slightly, "That would be lovely."

She placed her wand on my forehead and everything went black.

AN: Eeee, I didn't want to write Dobby's death because it makes me cry every time :(