41

Draco's P.OV. 

My heart was racing more than it ever has before, sweat was dripping down my face and my voice was inaudible but not for the reason you may think. She stood there, staring at me with her mouth hung open - eyes tearing up at the sight before her.

The second she walked away, I pushed Greengrass off of me and pulled up my trousers, running after her. 

"Coraline!" I called after her but she didn't stop for me. "Coraline!" I shouted and she stopped in her tracks, turning around slowly.

Once I saw her the guilt kept washing over me over and over again. Her eyes were bloodshot and her cheeks were puffy, she wouldn't stop sobbing. 

"What?" She choked, "What could you possibly want?" She could barely speak and the sight of her was tearing me apart.

I didn't know what to say, I had her in front of me and I was mute. 

"What the fuck do you want, Draco?" She screamed, brushing a hand over her mouth as her sobs wouldn't stop. 

"I-I'm sorry!" Is the only thing I manage to let out. She laughed, laughed like a maniac, laughed like I've never seen her laugh before

She was walking back and forth, her hands on her head as she spoke to herself, "They were right. They were fucking right. All this time. All this fucking time."

"Who was right, Coraline?" I asked, bile rising up to my throat. She ignored me as she kept pacing back and forth crying, talking, back to crying.

"Who the fuck are you talking about?" I screamed, grasping her attention. She stopped pacing and stormed up to me, as she got closer I could see how much of a mess her face looked and I was the one who did that to her.

"Charlie! He told me you've been fucking around with everyone since the beginning. Is he lying?" She yelled as she stared at me, her eyes piercing through my soul.

She shoved me back a little, trying to look tough, "Is he lying?" I shook my head as I ran a hand through my hair.

She scoffed but lowered her voice, "You took my virginity away and still fucked girls behind my back." She held her gaze on me for a little longer, I could tell she was trying hard not to break.

"We weren't dating, Coraline. We never were-" I started but she cut me off by slapping me with her brittle hands.

"Don't ever talk to me again, Malfoy. I fucking hate you," she sobbed as she turned away and ran, ran far away from me.

I knew what I was doing, I knew if she ever found out it would break her. But I did it anyway, I fucked around because I'm me - I have no control. Watching her break in front of me was the most painful thing I've ever witnessed from her. Pansy was right...she did get used.

Coraline's P.O.V.

I ran back to the common room, I knew he wasn't following me but I ran. When Charlie told me what happened, I didn't believe him, I couldn't. But then Pansy told me how he's telling the truth and Dra-Malfoy threatened her and her family to keep quiet.

When I saw for myself, I threw up in my mouth. I gave him my virginity and all my firsts but it wasn't enough for him because he used me as a fucking toy. His feelings were all bullshit because he ended up fucking using me - breaking me.

"Banana Fritters!" I choked the password and ran inside, to my dismay everyone was sitting and was startled when I ran in, all their eyes were on me.

"Coraline? What happened?" I looked up to see my friends walking towards me, I couldn't tell them, no not now. 

I stood there, shaking my head as I fell to the ground sobbing. This was embarrassing, I know, especially considering everyone was in there just staring at me but when you just get your heart broken you really don't care.

I felt Harry's warm arms wrap around me and I instantly sobbed into his chest, I couldn't contain it anymore. I finally broke.

"Alright everyone, to your dorms now!" I heard Ron shout and at instant footsteps were descending.

"Coraline, what's wrong?" Hermione's worried tone echoed through the room as I felt her stroking my hair. 

I pulled away from Harry, staring at all six eyes. There was no backing out from this, I had to tell them now.

"I fell in love!"

---

We were sat on the couch as I explained everything to them. From the beginning of last year till now, all of them remained silent as I explained till the very end.

"And so, I didn't tell you guys because I didn't think my feelings would become this big. I was embarrassed at first but also felt rebellious. I'd understand if you guys don't want to speak to me again." 

This was probably the second hardest thing I would ever have to tell them. I stared at them, I couldn't make out anything from their faces as they all just stared at the ground.

But that was until, Hermione and Harry both draped their arms around me, hugging me. I felt myself tearing up again at the fact that they don't hate me because I don't know what I would've done. Ronald on the other hand...still stood there.

"Ron, do you hate me?" I choked, staring at him with blurry vision. He looked up and stood up, walking towards me before kneeling in front of me.

"I'm mad at you so much for not telling me. And I'm mad at you for keeping it from us for so long. But I could never hate you, Coraline Scot." I choked on a laugh as I pulled him into a hug, squishing him with all I've got.

The four of us hugged each other as I was actually managing to laugh. "I don't ever want to speak to him again, he used me and hurt me and I should've seen it coming," I breathed.

"We're right by your side, Coraline. Know that," Harry said as Mione and Ronald agreed.

"I love you guys," I smiled, looking at all three of them.

AN: The ending made me cringe writing it but their friendship is everything. 

Forgot to mention but credit to my close friend for the idea of how Coraline found out about Draco. Love youuu :))

Don't forget to comment and vote your thoughts and opinions. Love you all so much and THANK YOU for 4K reads, what the hell?