76

It's been a couple of days since we arrived at Bill and Fleur's. Hermione and I have healed up but I'm still a little sore, my head is all scrambled - the memories keep coming in.

Harry, Hermione and Ron have gone to speak to the goblin and Ollivander. Luna said she'd take me to visit Dobby's grave that she built with Harry, I haven't seen it considering I've been inside resting.

"Do you need help?" Luna asked as I slowly got up from the couch, offering me her hand.

I shook my head but accepted her hand to get up. I walked slowly to the garden, the fresh air hitting my face - it's been a while. 

Luna directs me to where Dobby's headstone is. I sit in front of it, admiring it as a tear strolled down my cheek.

He didn't deserve to die and I swear to Merlin, I will make sure his death is avenged. Even if I have to kill that motherfucker myself. 

I was thankful that Luna gave me a few minutes alone, she was very understanding. However, she came back shortly telling me the three needed to talk to me. 

I slowly entered the room to see my friends sitting down waiting for me. "You good, Lay?" Leo asked and I nodded my head.

Things between Leo and I have been immensely awkward ever since I gained my memories back. He doesn't know but I find it strange how we slept together even though he knew about Draco and I.

"What did you guys need me for?" I asked, sitting next to Harry as I lift my legs onto his lap.

"We talked to Ollivander and griphook. We need your help," Harry explained.

He filled me in on all the details and I looked at them oddly. "But why do you need my help?" I asked, baffled as to what I could do.

"I have one of Bellatrix's hairs and-"

I instantly knew what they wanted me to do. No. Freaking. Way.

"Are you barking mad? There's no way in hell that we will get away with that. No, absolutely not. We might as well be dead now," I huffed, throwing my hands in the air. 

"Told you," Ron muttered.

"We have a plan, Coraline. Please. You know them better than us and frankly, you have more confidence than Mione. You can fake Bellatrix's attitude perfectly," Harry said.

I looked at them quite offended but shrugged it off. "Ugh, I hate you guys. And what are you guys going to do, may I ask?" I point at Luna and Leo. 

"We're eh going back to Hogwarts." I stared at them. They told me how awful Hogwarts was but that's crazy.

"They need our help. We can't be selfish," Luna continued and I nodded my head understanding.

Luna and Leo were probably the least selfish people I knew.

"Ready to turn me into a bitch?" I sighed, throwing my head back in agony.

-

"Why do you have death eater clothes, Fleur?" I asked the French girl who was busy fitting me into a disgusting outfit. 

"Long story.  Arms up," she snapped, pulling my arms further up. 

I didn't like the idea of being Bellatrix after what she did to me but I had no other choice. The plan was simple: Get inside her vault, get the horcrux and get the fuck out.

If I die, I'll see you in hell nona.

"Wow, incrediblé. Come on," Fleur awed at her masterpiece. 

I took the potion but I was yet to see myself. Bellatrix was a beautiful woman although it's her fucking insides that make her the ugliest. 

I walk outside and instantly Ron draws his wand but puts it back down. "Bloody hell!"

I look into a mirror and gag, "Let's just go. I look fucking disgusting."

Her black curls were drawn visibly along my back and her facial structures stuck onto my face perfectly. I hated this.

I gave Leo and Luna a hug as I probably won't see them for a while. "Look after him, Luna," I chuckled as I pulled the kind-hearted girl into a hug.

"Of course," she hummed.

"You. Be safe," I smiled, pulling Leo into a tight hug.

"When am I not."

I chuckled before swatting them away and going outside to head off. They all looked at me as I stood there.

"Give us a practice," Harry mentioned, gesturing for me to do something.

"Um, no. Let's go, I'll be fine," I groaned and went over to grab Mione's hand.

3

2

1

We apparated to Diagon Alley.

ObliviateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara