11

I woke up and headed down to eat breakfast with my friends. Last night, Harry and Ron talked and it mainly included Ronald apologising. He mentioned how bloody mad Harry would have to be to enter the competition and I'm just glad we could all hang around each other again.

As we walked through the courtyard, Hermione paused and turned to look at me, "Coraline, don't you have your thing with Malfoy?" I let out a loud groan as the boys looked at me in a cautious way. 

"Mione will explain," I shout as I run towards the great hall, leaving my friends behind to face eternal death. 

I arrived to see all the prefects standing inside, talking to one another. I run inside to see Pansy roll her eyes and walk towards me, "Late as usual," she snorts. "Annoying as usual," I smile fakely at her. She shoots me a glare before she pulled me into a corner.

"How are you?" She asked. I looked at her cautiously before smiling at her, "Great! Where's your boyfriend?" I asked with a smirk. She shoved my shoulder lightly before pointing behind me.

I turned around to see Malfoy walking towards us with a grumpy expression on his face. "You're late!" I snapped as he leaned against the wall, completely ignoring my presence. "Shut up, I have better shit to be getting on with," he huffed. 

I rolled my eyes before turning to Pansy, "Pan- Parkinson, why are you here exactly?" I asked, crossing my arms together. She glared at me before saying, "Draco made me come and te-" she began but before she could finish Draco shoved her behind us, "You can leave, pansy!"

He stormed off towards the prefects and I followed him, hoping he doesn't start something. "Can one of you tell us what exactly we have to do, Aiden?" He asked the Slytherin prefect who was the only one giving us attention, well him attention.

Aiden handed him a clipboard and turned around, excusing the other prefects before facing us again, "You two will need to go to the classrooms listed on there. I need you both to gather the things listed as you two are in charge of decoration."

I gave him a stern nod, "Once we gathered them, do we come back here?" He rolled his eyes before giving me a nod and moving along. As he walked away he yelled, "No magic!"

 I heard Draco scoff before he yelled, "Has anyone ever heard of fucking magic in a school for fucking magic people?" He walked away, clutching the clipboard in his hand, making me chuckle at his sheer behaviour.

I ran after him quickly before having to hear him yell at me to walk. After listening to him rant on about how useless this school is we finally made it to the first classroom. "Give me that." I snatched the clipboard out of his hand and walked inside one of the charms classrooms.

 "Okay, we need to gather some orbs that are located in the storage room," I said whilst examining the room. Once locating the room I turn around to see Malfoy leaning against the wall and playing with his fingers, not bothering to even look at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the storage room, locating the sparkly orbs we needed. Coming out I levitated the box with my wand and shoved past Malfoy. "Oi! Do they not teach you Gryffindor's how to show respect?" He huffed.

"No. Not to prejudiced, blonde assholes, nope," I hummed as I walked away from him. Does he think I want to be here any more than he does? A complete ass!

After an hour of going from class to class and gathering the things we needed to gather, we reached our last class. The potions class - located in the Dungeons. 

I walked inside and left the box of things we gathered on the table and walked over to Malfoy, "Are you seriously not going to help me? At all?" 

"No!" He yawned. I stared at him with fury raging on my face as he did not move a muscle. "Fine, be like that. The only thing you're ever good at is being useless anyways."