54

Mature content ahead !!!

Kill. Me. Now.

I don't think I've ever been so bored in my life, I'd rather be counting fathers dress robes than sitting in here.

We're all gathered around a circular table whilst eating and talking about our great successes. To my left sat Hermione and Harry, to my right was Blaise and Neville.

"Coraline, dear. What do your parents do?" Slughorn asked even though it's pretty obvious what my parents do.

I swallowed the piece that was in my mouth before smiling at the old man, "My father works in the ministry, sir. Alongside the minister. My mother used to work in the ministry but she helps my sister with her fashion line."

He nods his head, clearly impressed by my given answer. I look to Blaise who is daydreaming, I couldn't blame him.

"What about you Ms. Granger? What exactly does your family do in the muggle world?" Everyone went stiff as their heads turned to Hermione, some clear disgust visible on their faces.

She sniffed slightly before chuckling, "My parents are dentists." The whole table was quiet, the only people having known what dentists actually were, were Harry, Hermione and I.

"Is that considered a dangerous profession?" Slughorn asked intrigued by the fact people attend to teeth.

The dentist is fascinating if you don't know about it, my first experience was not the best one. 

"Not at all, sir. In fact, there was this one girl who came into my parent's practice. She's never been before and needed a tooth removed, she bit my father's finger which caused it to need 10 stitches," she chuckled.

I choked on my ice cream as in fact I knew who that girl was, she was sitting right next to her. "Fascinating story, Granger," I chuckle, scooping another scoop of ice cream into my mouth.

The door suddenly opened and Ginny walked in, late. Poor girl looks like she's been crying, I don't blame her. I've encountered one of her arguments with Dean just yesterday, I don't know why they don't break up already.

Harry stood up in an awkward manner, I rose my brows questioning the way those two looked at each other. I shrugged it off, it's none of my business anymore.

The rest of the hour went by quite slowly and finally, it was time for us to leave, I don't think I've ever jumped out of my chair faster. "Thank you for a lovely night, professor," I thanked the professor who nodded in return. 

I walked out with Blaise and walked him to his common room. "You don't need to walk me you know, it's the other way around," Blaise chuckled as we neared the common room.

"No need for sexism, Zabini. I don't mind, I'm not exactly rushing to head back," I chuckled, stopping by the painting door.

"It was nice, you're not too bad. I'll definitely see you around, Vanderwal," he smirked as he walked inside the painting.

"Back at ya, Zabini." I chuckled to myself as I walked down the hallway, the dungeons were pretty scary at night and I was beginning to shiver.

I was picking at my nails before I felt someone grab my waist and pull me inside a closet, the loudest scream ejected from my mouth until someone covered my mouth.

"Will you shut the fuck up?" I recognised that depressing voice anywhere. I looked up to see a furious blonde staring at me, our proximity too close for my liking.

I stepped back a little to turn the light on and crossed my arms, "What the hell, Draco? That's not funny."

He rolled his eyes, leaning back against the wall, "What were you doing with Blaise?"

Is that seriously why he dragged me in here? 

"Slughorns supper party, why do you care?" He looked pretty frustrated and I could tell I was about to enjoy this.

"Why did you go together? You looked pretty comfortable, holding each other's arms," he said in a sharp tone.

I rose my brows at him, "Were you stalking me, Draco?" His eyes widened before he quickly softened them, "No. As if. I happened to see you on my way."

"Sure, sure. But I think you like me," I giggled, crossing my arms as I leaned against the wall.

His face began getting red and I knew teasing him would drive him over the edge. "I don't fucking like you," he huffed, running a hand through his hair.

"Maybe Zabini does, let me just-"

I got cut off as his hand gripped onto my neck tightly. I chuckled as I knew that was the last thing that would've broken him. "You're mine, Vanderwal. Only mine," he declared, his eyes piercing through my soul.

"I don't belong to anyone, Malfoy," I spat, not taking my eyes off of his.

I thought I was his until he shattered me into pieces...

He nodded his head, chuckling before he used his grip on my neck to throw me onto the floor. "Unbuckle!" He demanded, I smirked at him before I did as he said. Girls got to have some sort of fun.

I unbuckled his belt, throwing it in a corner. I brushed my hand against his hardened cock, teasing him a little.

He let out a shaky breath before lifting my chin up, "Unzip!" I rolled my eyes and did as he said.

I unzipped his trousers and looked up at him, smiling innocently. He groaned pretty loudly before aggressively lifting my face up to look at him, "Pull it down and suck my dick you fucking whore."

I smirked, knowing I was driving him over the edge which is exactly what I wanted. I pulled down his trousers along with his boxers and stared at his hardened dick.

I grabbed his length in my hand, running my tongue on the tip which caused him to sigh. "S-Stop t-testing me, V-Vanderwal," he stuttered.

"Okay," I giggled like a schoolgirl before I made an O-shape and shoved his entire length in my mouth.

He gripped onto the back of my neck as I bopped my head up and down, increasing my pace each time I came back up.

"fuck...Coraline. K-Keep going," he breathed, pushing my head further down.

"I-I'm going to cum," he groans, letting go of my hair.

I smirked before I removed my mouth from his dick and stood up straight, he looked at me with confusion glistening through his eyes. 

"As I said, I don't belong to anyone," I sterned, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

His eyes were wide, I chuckled to myself before opening the door. I turned back around, "I'm sure Daphne is awake, she can help you."

I slammed the door shut before walking out, leaving him speechless.

AN: I hated this chapter - ugh. But, I know Draco broke Coraline's heart but this is a new Coraline. After what her father did she changed a lot and is forced to do things she doesn't want to do.