70

*Draco's P.O.V. - Hogwarts School; Slytherin Common Room.

Now that Snape is in charge of Hogwarts, the Dark Lord has asked of me to return. He said I'm not needed at the manor, a part of me does not want to leave my mother alone there with those vulture humans but I had no choice.

I was sitting in the common room, reading a novel Coraline once suggested I read but never had the time. It was surprisingly interesting, the choice of language reminds me of Looney but overall it's good. It's the only thing keeping me sane.

"Hey, stranger," Pansy cheered as she sat next to me, throwing her legs over mine.

I glared at her but ignored her actions, we've always had a sibling type of bond despite all the shit I said to her. "What do you want? I'm busy," I snapped.

"This is the first time I see you in months, be a little nice," she huffed, rolling her eyes.

I know her, I know she wants something. I rose my brows at her, waiting for her to crack and she does. "Why did you do it?" She didn't need to elaborate, I knew what she meant.

"Only way to keep her safe, she didn't need to stress about me," I dulled, diving back into the book.

She sighed really loudly, staring at the ceiling as she played with her necklace. "You know, I kept in contact with her over the summer," she stated.

I closed my book shut and placed it on the arm of the sofa, turning my body around to face hers. "Good for you, Parkinson. Now get out of my face."

I didn't have the energy for her to shove it in my face, I really didn't. "She told me about this one guy..." she hummed. 

I shot my head up, giving her a look, "What guy?" My jaw clenched as I thought about a guy putting his hands on my Coraline. No one was allowed to have her but me, she was mine and she still is.

"She told me about how they fucked all summer, no feelings until the very end of summer when she began feeling something for him," she chuckled.

I shoved her legs off of me, holding her by her throat. She didn't stop smiling at me, it was honestly pretty creepy. "What fucking guy? I swear to-"

"Leonardo. Martinez." 

I let go of her throat, thinking everything through. That fucking bastard touched my Coraline, touched her in ways I've been craving for all summer. 

"I'm going to kill him," I said through gritted teeth.

---

*Coraline's P.O.V. - Unknown Location!

I sat on the bed, reading a novel that Hermione let me borrow - 'Macbeth'.

I had plenty of chances to read during the summer, it was one of my favourite things to do other than spending time with my friends. 

Hermione was busy cutting Harry's hair and Ron was taking a nap, resting as he was pretty much healed up now.

"Oh my god!" I heard Hermione exclaim. I got up from my bed and ran to where the pair were sitting, slipping slightly from the amount of hair on the floor. 

I went up to them to see Hermione with a book opened, "The sword of Gryffindor!" I shared a confused glance with Harry, both of us confused as to what she meant.

"It's goblin made. Dirt and rust have no effect on the blade," she shoved a book in front of the two of us as we read it. "It only takes that in which makes it stronger."

Wait a second...

"Okay..." Harry dragged on, confused. I whacked the back of his head as I pointed to the book, scoffing at his idiocy.

"Harry you already destroyed one Horcrux, right?" Hermione chuckled, walking around the table.

"Tom Riddle's diary in the Chamber of Secrets," I added, confirming the facts.

Harry nodded his head as he remembered practically saving Ginny's life in there. "Yeah, with a basilisk fang. If you tell me you got one of those in that bloody beaded bag of yours," Harry said.

"Don't you see? In the chamber of secrets, you stabbed the basilisk with the sword."

"Oh my god, it's blade is impregnated with basilisk venom," I gasped, getting the idea where Hermione's going with this.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we've got it.

"It can destroy Horcrux's," Harry said, sitting down on the table.

I hopped on top of the table, listening in on their conversation. "That's why Dumbledore left it in your will," Hermione dragged on.

"There's only one problem..." Harry said and suddenly the lights in the tent went dark.

"The sword was stolen..." Ron said, flicking the lights back on. An angry look is plastered on his face which tells me this is not going to end well. 

"Yeah, I'm still here. But you three carry on, don't let me spoil the fun." I could feel Ron's energy, it wasn't good.

Harry shut the book in his hand and stood up, facing Ron with a flustered expression, "What's wrong? If you've got something to say, don't be shy, spit it out."

"Alright, I'll spit it out." I clutched onto Hermione's hand as I could feel her shaking slightly beside me. 

"Don't expect me to be grateful now that there's another damn thing we have to find," Ron finished. "Boys..." I tried to calm them down but they ignored me, carrying on.

"I thought you knew what you signed up for," Harry stated, crossing his arms above his chest.

"Yeah, I thought I did too." The boys went at it for a while as Harry shoved past him, carrying their argument to the front of the tent.

Hermione and I walked over to them, making sure they don't rip each other apart. "I just thought, after all this time we'd have actually achieved something. I thought you knew what you were doing, I thought Dumbledore would've told you something worthwhile," Ron spat, raising his voice.

"I told you everything Dumbledore told me. And in case you haven't noticed we have found a Horcrux already," Harry clarified, pointing to the necklace on Ron's neck.

Hermione went up to Ron, begging him to take the necklace off. He wouldn't listen, completely ignored her as he shoved her off.

"Do you know why I listen to that radio everyday? To make sure I don't hear Ginny's name or Fred or George or mum."

"What, you think I'm not listening? You think I don't know how this feels," Harry shouted.

I looked at Hermione who had tears at the brim of her eyes, she hated when the boys fought and I don't blame her.

"No, you don't know how it feels. Your parents are dead. You have no family," Ron snapped, yelling at Harry.

"Ron!" Hermione and I gasped, I couldn't believe he said that. Harry charged for him but I shoved him back, knowing he'd regret laying a hand on him - again.

Ron threw the necklace on the floor and grabbed his backpack. "Are you two coming? Of course not," he scoffed, grabbing the rest of his belongings and walking out.

I quickly grabbed my things and went to the front, "I'll keep an eye on him." Hermione grabbed me, her bloodshot eyes making my heart pierced. 

"I'll calm him down and bring him back," I say and looked at the two before I ran after Ron.