36

*December 31st*

"Phoebe, this dress looks so short!" I moaned, yanking her down as we walked behind mother and father inside the Malfoy manor.

She dressed me in a silver, tight dress that went up to my thighs along with white heels. The dress was lovely, it had thin straps and it was very sparkly. It showed a lot of cleavage but my hair was curled up, covering half of my cleavage.

"You look fine, you look hot," she winked. I groaned before pulling my dress down a little, hoping no one will say anything.

We walked inside the ballroom which looked amazing. Their Christmas tree was still up and it was much bigger than ours, elegantly decorated with crystal ornaments. They had an amazing singer, quite famous in the wizarding world, perform and a long table that went around the room full of food and drinks.

"Klarissa! Joseph!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Mrs. Malfoy's angelic voice greeting us. She kissed my mother and father's cheeks as she greeted them, then moving over to us with a big smile on her face.

"Coralina, you look wonderful," she beamed, pulling me into a hug. I smiled at her and thanked her as I felt less insecure about wearing a tight-bodied, dress.

I saw Pansy in a corner and walked up to her, hugging her from behind. She turned around startled but quickly pulled me into a hug. "You look hot, Coraline! Fuck..." she mumbled, winking at me.

"As do you, Pansy! You're making me blush," I winked back both of us ending in a fit of laughter.

She handed me a drink and we walked around, catching up on what she's been up to at school. She's been acting weird these past few weeks, even at school, I just hope she knows whatever she's dealing with she can let me know.

"My-oh-my!" I turned around to see Draco, licking his lips as he walked towards Pansy and I.

"I think I'm going to go see if my mother needs anything," Pansy said, leaving Draco and I alone together.

He leans against the wall, looking at me up and down, "You look hot! Too hot," he mumbled. I chuckled before I slapped his shoulder, "You look pretty decent yourself, Malfoy." 

"Attention!" We looked in front of us to see Draco's parents standing side by side, holding their glasses in their hands preparing to say a speech.

I stood in front of Draco, holding onto my drink tightly as I listened to Mrs. Malfoy talk about a bunch of nonsense I didn't understand.

I felt a cold hand on my bare back and a heavy figure standing behind me. "Did you know this dress outlines your body amazingly?" Draco whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps. 

I ignored him, focusing on his mother's speech when I felt his hand travel down my back, "I want to rip this dress off and take away that last spark of your innocence right now."

I choked on my breath, not knowing what to do or say. I gripped onto the glass tighter, my legs slightly bouncing as his hands went inside my dress from my open-back - massaging my hips.

"I want to hear you moan my name whilst I'm fucking you in my bed." He took his hands out, moving my hair to the side as he places a hard kiss on the back of my neck.

"Thirty minutes left to countdown!" I snapped out of Draco's trance to see everyone moving around again, Mrs. Malfoy's speech was done with.

I was about to leave until Draco grabbed me by my arm, dragging me outside the ballroom and up the stairs. He drags me up the stairs and down the hallway to the last room.

He opened the door and shoved me in aggressively, I turned around to see what looked like his bedroom. Once I heard the click, he didn't hesitate to charge towards me, crashing his lips onto mine. I didn't think twice before I wrapped my arms around his neck, indulging in his taste.