38

It's been a couple of weeks since my night with Draco in the astronomy tower since I told him I wanted more from him. We've been sneaking off into empty classrooms after curfew, knowing we couldn't enter each other's common rooms with Umbridge on everyone's tail.

I was sitting in the great hall with Neville, Hermione, Fay and Lavender, going over some questions as the OWL's are getting closer. 

"Neville, darling, no. It's fire seeds, not newt spleens!" I shook my head, correcting Neville for the fifth time in an hour.

"Sorry! I get confused." I chuckled as I gave him my notes to go over. 

I leaned over to Hermione, asking her to check my last few questions when Ron and Harry ran into the Great Hall, causing a scene.

"They've Escaped!" Ron raised his voice, slamming a newspaper on the table in front of us as the Gryffindor's gathered around us.

"Who?" Hermione asked, leaning forward to read the paper.

Bellatrix Lestrange along with other death eaters ESCAPE from AZKABAN!

"The maniac escaped? How the fuck is that even possible?" Fay shouted. The Great Hall was silent, probably eavesdropping on our conversation.

I grabbed the paper, skimming it quickly. "They don't know how they escaped? Bullshit!" I scoffed, chucking the paper in front of them.

"They escaped last night, Aurors are looking everywhere," Ron sighed, sitting on the table.

Without a word, Neville got up and stormed out of the Great Hall. Everyone looked at him, I think I saw a shred of tear stroll down his cheek.

I got up and told them I'll go speak to him. I ran out to see him sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall with his knees brought up to his chest.

"Neville?" I asked, softly, bending down so I'm in front of him.

He looked up and his eyes were a little glossy. "Neville, I'm sorry," I breathed out, grabbing hold of his arms.

"S-She escaped, m-my parents," he stuttered. I knew what that bitch had done to Neville's parents, he told me back in the second year when he was helping me with Herbology. When he told me, I was furious, the poor boy gew up with his nona never having had a normal conversation with his parents.

I pulled him into a hug as he tried his hardest not to cry, "You can cry, Neville. You have every right to." He shook his head, as he wrapped his arms around my mine.

"I-I don't want to. My p-parents would want me t-to not be affected by t-this," he whispered. I nodded my head, agreeing with him as he brought his head back up.

I helped him up from the floor, hugging him properly, "Go back to the commons. I'll get the boys to bring your stuff up for you."

He mumbled a thank you before walking away, heading to the commons. 

I walked back inside to see most of the Gryffindor's back in their chairs studying. I sat back down huffing, grabbing Neville's belongings. "Is he okay?" Hermione asked, worrisome written all over her face.

"Yeah, I told him the boys will bring his stuff for him as he headed to the commons." Ron groaned before I sent him a death glare and he quickly grabbed Neville's belongings, running off  with Harry.

"Poor boy, I heard about his parents, y'know," Fay said in a saddening tone. 

"He'll be fine. Neville's a lot stronger than he thinks he is," Hermione sighed, rubbing her temples.

We went back to work and an hour or so later, I got up to head back to the common room to check on Neville.

I was heading for the stairs when a loud noise startled me, I took the other corner and looked over a wall to see Draco leaning against the wall, on the floor, with a bloody hand.

I gasped before falling next to him, "Draco! What the fuck happened?" He brought his head up to look at me, yanking his hand away from my grasp.

"Draco?" I raised my voice slightly, hoping he'd say something. He looked up at me, he leaned his head on his knees before he mumbled, "Fuck off!"

I grabbed his face to make him look at me and he didn't retaliate, I grabbed my wand out and pointed it at his bloody hands. 

"Episkey!"

He grunted in pain but the blood along with the wound vanished and he pulled me close to him, hugging me. "What happened?" I whispered and his jaw began shaking.

"B-Bellatrix..." his shaky breath whispered. 

I pulled away, raising my brows in confusion, kind of glad no one is around to hear this. "S-she's my aunt," he mumbled and my mouth hung open.

Bellatrix Black, of course. She's his mother's sister but I don't understand why he'd punch a wall over her. 

"Draco, why are you so scared?" He looked up at me, balling fists to which I rubbed his arm, trying to calm him down.

"She's fucking mental, Coraline. My own mother is scared of her and they're sisters. I haven't met her before and the stories I've heard..." he raised his voice slightly.

I pulled him into my arms as I held him tight, I'd understand why he's so afraid. She's not my relative but I know she's a fucking maniac, I'd shit myself if I was in the same room as her.

I didn't know what to say other than hold him in my embrace, he's definitley shaken by the news od his maniacal aunt escaping Azkaban. I just hope he'll be fine...

AN: God these chapters are becoming so bland but next couple of chapters let me just tell you lots TEA...

Thank you for reading still and I appreciate you guys so much, don't forget to vote and comment your opinions and thoughts :)