67

My head was aching, there was a sharp stinging pain as I slowly sat up. The light in the room was shining directly at my face, "Hello?"

I saw a few blurry figures standing in front of me as I rubbed my eyes to relieve the pain. "Coraline, you're awake," a familiar voice whispered.

I opened my eyes fully to see Harry, Ron, Hermione, Charlie, Pansy and Leo standing before me. I was confused about how the three non-Gryffindor's got into the common room but didn't question it.

"Yeah, what the fuck happened?" I asked, sitting up from whoever's bed I was in.

Harry sat at the edge of my head, "We're glad you're okay. I saw Draco hit you with a spell and almost lost it." They all chuckled at Harry's comment as they let out a breath of relief.

"No, I'm fine. I just have one question..." I dragged, their brows rose as they looked at me in confusion.

"Who the fuck is Draco?" I asked. Their faces stared at me in shock, Pansy being the first to break the awkward silence that roamed around us.

"It's not a time to be cracking jokes Lay, the man just died," Pansy explained, leaning onto Charlie.

I looked at the group weirdly, I seriously had no idea who they were talking about. I have never heard of anyone with the name Draco, it's a foreign word on my tongue.

"Guys, I don't think she's joking," Leo interjected as he ran a hand through his hair.

They all fell silent as they stared at me with awkward looks. "Will one of you stop gawking at me and tell me who the fuck this Draco person is?" I snapped, I was growing impatient.

"He's no one, don't worry. Get dressed," Harry sighed and left the room, closing the door behind him.

I looked at Hermione raising a brow, "Have I done something wrong?" She sat beside me and shook her head, pulling me into a hug.

"Where is she going to stay?" Charlie asked, walking towards me. 

"She can't go home, not an option," Ron defended. 

I shook my head remembering the painful memory, "I don't have a home. Nona died, remember?" They all looked at me as if I've gone mad.

"Coraline...what's your name?" Hermione asked.

They were all acting strange, my head hurts too much to handle their nonsense. 

"My name is Coraline Scott, why the hell are you guys asking me weird questions?" They were slightly scaring me as Charlie began rubbing his head, pacing back and forth.

Pansy and Leo shared tense glances as she began biting her nails, a habit I remember she picked up on a few years ago.

"Who am I?" Charlie asked, staring at me with his brown orbs. "Bartholomew Charles Vanderwal, my best friend," I shrugged.

They all shared a glance with one another, making me feel extremely out of place. I got out of my bed, wobbling a little before gaining my balance back. Grabbing a black sweater, I zipped myself up and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Pansy asked as the five of them walked over to me.

"I'm going to go find Harry, make sure he's alright," I sighed, holding onto the door handle for balance as I could barely stand.

"We'll come with you," Ron muttered grabbing Hermione and walking out with me.

Ron mentioned how for the past two days since Dumbledore's funeral which I apparently was unconscious for, he's been hanging in the astronomy tower. They said he died there, I felt kind of bad, Dumbledore still had so much to live for.

We walked into the astronomy tower to see Harry leaning against the railing, jumping back slightly as he heard our footsteps. Ron directed me to sit down in the corner as Hermione went to stand by Harry, making sure he's alright.

"Do you think he would've done it?" Hermione asked, staring out into the beautiful setting. 

Harry shook his head, "He was lowering his wand." I asked Ron in a hushed tone who they were talking about but he told me not to worry about it.

"In the end, it was Snape. It was always Snape," Harry scoffed, throwing a piece of rock out of the window.

Harry told us how the Horcrux he was searching for with Dumbledore, well found, was a fake. How someone with the name 'RAB' stole it and hit it, leaving yet another mystery to be discovered.

"Ron's okay with it you know," Mione lowly chuckled as the two stared at us, a slight blush forming on Harry's cheeks.

I looked to Ron who clenched his jaw slightly, Ginny...

"If I were you when he's around, I'd keep the snogging to a minimum." I chuckled as Ron threw his head back, not wanting to hear anymore, "Snogging my ass..." he muttered causing me to giggle quietly.

"I'm not coming back, Hermione," Harry added, I stopped laughing as I heard the words come out of my best friend's mouth.

"Excuse me? Care to elaborate," I snapped, my brows furrowed as I tried to keep my calm.

Harry looked at me as he leaned against the railing, "I've got to finish whatever Dumbledore started. I don't know where that'll lead me but I'll let you three know where I am."

"I've always admired your courage Harry but sometimes you can be really thick. You don't possibly think you will find all these Horcruxes on your own, do you?" Hermione chuckled, leaning her head against Harry's shoulder.

I stood up slightly with Ron's help as I walked over to the two, "You need us, Harry."

He nodded his head as he pulled Ron and I in a hug joined with Hermione.

"We've got your back, mate. We started this together and we're going to finish this together," Ron added.

We all nodded our heads as we hugged each other tighter, maybe too tight.

"You guys are hurting me..." I mentioned and we all let go, breathing.

This year has been full of surprises, from starting the year with my best friends to finishing it in a depressing tone. Whatever the future will hold for us, I'm positive we're going to make it out, altogether.

AN: Finally we are DONE with the ending. I'll upload the next chapter in probably two hours.

I hope you guys enjoyed this and prepare for a rollercoaster of emotions to come :))

Don't forget to vote and comment on your thoughts and opinions.