74

It's been a couple of days and we had just went to Luna's house - learning about the deathly hallows. We just apparated into the forest after a bunch of death eaters came for us, thanks Xenophilius. 

"That was barking mad," Ron breathed as we tried to catch our breaths. The five of us hummed in agreement but were interrupted my a sound coming from the trees.

We turned to see we are surrounded by snatchers. "RUN!" I screamed and we all ran in different directions.

Hooch would be proud by how fast I'm actually running, it's insane. I knew I would escape them but suddenly my leg got caught in a tree bark and I tripped. "Caught one!" One of them said as he gripped my shoulders with his greasy hands.

The snatcher and I arrived to see everyone already there, mainly staring at me. Harry's face was disoriented and the snatchers apparated us.

We arrived in front of these black gates, the snatcher was pulling on my hair as he made sure I wouldn't escape. The one carrying Harry shoved his face into the black gates and the woman standing behind it whispered, "Get Draco!"

-

Draco's P.O.V.

Mother told me to come downstairs, I was busy reading in silent until I heard whimpers coming from down below.

Entering the drawing room my heart skipped a beat as I saw the three idiots, Martinez and my love. The snatcher was hurting her, I could tell but mother drew me back knowing I'll do something stupid.

"What's wrong with his face?" I asked Bellatrix who brought me here to identify Potter. I knew it was him, no doubt about that, but I'm do this for her.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?" My aunt hummed, looking at it with disgust.

"He came to us like that, picked up in the forest I reckon."

"Was it you dear-" my aunt asked but paused as she gasped.

Coraline's P.O.V.

She was staring at me. Her cold, murderous eyes pierced through my very own one's.

"Well- Well- Well!" She squealed, walking over towards me. She began playing with my hair, twirling it between her fingers as she stroked her othre finger across my jaw.

"Get. Joseph!" Is all she exclaimed.

A few moment later, a man followed by three other people entered the room. Three of them gasped and stared at me as the other grew a smirk.

"I found her, I found her," she giggled, yanking me out of the snatchers grip and chucking me onto the floor.

I whimpered slightly as I was thrown next to the blonde boys, his eyes glossy as they met with mine. 

The man that entered the room, Joseph I believe, chuckled, "Thank you, Bellatrix!" 

Bellatrix walked up to me, kicking me in the stomach as I wailed. "Don't touch her!" I heard Leo yell.

"A shame really, you broke my pure nephew's heart you filthy traitor." I was so confused, her words echoed through my mind.

Draco's P.O.V.

I wanted to rip my aunts curls from her head. All of this to protect her and she drops that, she won't know what aunt Bella is talking about but she turns to look at me.

"Where did you get that?" My aunt whipered, staring at the sword of Gryffindor that was in one of the snatchers' hand.

The snatcher smirked, "It was in one of their bags when we found them. Reckon it's mine now."

In shock, my aunt began strangling the guy and yanking the sword back. "Put the boys in the cellar!" She yells, dragging the three idiots down into the celllar.

"I wan't to have a word with these two. Girl to girl," she snarled. Breathing onto Granger's neck. If she lays a hand on Coraline I won't hesitate, I-I won't.

She dragged Granger onto the floor and jumped on top of her, "What did you two take from my vault?" She screamed in her face.

After she didn't say anything, she dug into Granger's skin. Her screams were breaking me, I didn't like her but she didn't need to go through this.

I looked at Coraline who was being held back by her father and she didn't even know it. Her mother and sister were crying in a corner, I felt bad for them. Her brother was comfroting the two women, glaring at their dad.

Coraline's P.O.V.

My heart tore in two as Hermione screamed, her screams were making me cry. Bellatrix left Hermione on the floor and she walked towards me with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Now, onto you. The Vanderwal traitor," she smirked. I had no clue what she was talking about.

"I-I don't know-"

"SILENCE! You daft traitor," she screamed, causing me to flinch at her words.

She pushed me onto the floor, pushing my head down as I looked at all of the death eaters face. The blonde boy was being held back by a man similar to him, two women were in tears as a younger boy comforted them.

"I want you to remember this, Vanderwal. Never. Steal. From. Me. AGAIN!" She whispered which escalated into her yells.

I cried slightly, "I'm not a Vanderwal. I-I didn't steal anything you daranged-"

Before I could finish my words, she began digging into my skin with a dagger. I screamed like a baby in a tumble dryer, garbled, muffled, intermittent, but none the less distressing and intense.

"S-Stop!" I exclaimed and she stopped but there was a smirk still lingering on her face.

She cackled before pointing her wand at me, "Crucio!"

Another jet of screams ejected from my mouth as I moved around the floor, my insides being reorganised as well as the muscles in my brain.

She didn't just stop there.

She did it again.

And again.

Until she finally stopped, I couldn't move.

Not even my finger moved.

My eyes moved but not a single muscle from my body moved.

My eyes store at the blonde boy, he was crying but I had no clue why. 

The two woman in the far corner, pain written across their face.

The boy next to them, his eyes glossier than ever.

Finally, the man who chuckled next to the maniac responsible.

Then, everything hit me.

"A pretty necklace for a pretty girl."

"Probably will practice an unforgivable on you, mudblood."

"Do you trust me?"

"See you Wednesday, blood traitor!"

"Because I like you!"

"You took my virginity away and still fucked girls behind my back."

"You worthless child!"

"You will never talk to your dirty friends again!"

"You practically wrestled the worker when she refused to give you a discount."

"Thank you, mother."

"I love you, Coraline."

"Obliviate!"

AN: Next chapter will be up soon don't worry :

Thank you guys so much for 9K, seriously!!