69

"Harry run!" Hermione yelled, letting Harry know to catch up with us. 

I ran for the exit but they were all beginning to shut down as I got nearer to one. Finally, I reached one before it closed and jumped through it, teleporting out of that awful place.

My head began spinning terribly as I fell onto a field, rubbing my back as the ground was indeed not soft. I heard whimpering and looked to my right to see Ron on the floor, Hermione next to him as she calmed him down.

"Oh my god, Ron!" I gasped, falling to Hermione's side as I grabbed Ron's head, calming him down.

"Harry, quickly in my bag. There is a bottle labelled "Essence of dittany". Quick," Hermione pleaded as he ripped up Ron's sleeve.

I shushed Ron letting him know it'll be alright, there was no need to worry. Harry quickly came with the bottle and handed it to Hermione. She began putting droplets of it on Ron's arm which began calming him down, weakening him.

Hermione wiped away her tears once Ron was alright. "Mione, let's go set up some wards. Hary will watch him," I said, grabbing hold of her hand as I helped her up.

"You can get going on the tent harry," Hermione snapped as she drew her wand out, chanting charms to set up the ward.

Harry gave me a confused look and I shrugged my shoulders...tent?

Once the charms were set up along with the tent, we all went inside. We levitated Ron inside and placed him on the bed, letting him rest as he needed to heal quicker so we could make a move on.

I sat on a bed as I hugged my knees, Hermione and Harry coming over to me as they sat on their beds. "I think we should get some sleep, we need to try and destroy the Horcrux tomorrow," Hermione whispered.

I agreed yawning, slipping into bed. "Guys..." I gathered the two's attention who hummed in response.

"Do you know of an Oscar Greene? He attended Bill and Fleur's wedding," I asked. It's been stuck on my mind ever since the wedding, the way he danced with me the way he spoke. His eyes...

"I don't believe so, probably from Fleur's side," Harry replied. "Why?"

I stared at the ceiling as I rolled onto my side, "No particular reason."

---

"You go first!" Hermione exclaimed, looking at Harry who had his wand already drawn out.

"Expulso!"

Nothing.

"Your turn, Coraline."

"Confringo!"

Nothing.

"Bombarda!"

NOTHING.

"It's not going to work," I sighed, storming up to a rock and sitting down on it.

Harry and Hermione paced, probably conspiring thoughts to try and figure this thing out. "Nothing is going to work, guys. Normal spells won't fix this," I huffed.

"She's right, we need to conclude some research," Hermione declared as she got up to head to the tent.

I got up and grabbed Ron, helping him, "Come on. I'll make us a drink." He nodded his head as he draped an arm over my shoulder, walking with me inside.

"You coming, Harry?" He shook his head as he was staring at the necklace. 

---

We've been travelling for around a month straight, we never stay at a place for more than three days. It's not safe.

Ron has become quite accustomed to listening to the radio, he told me he's scared of hearing someone's name but in case something happens to them he needs to be known.

Harry and Hermione have been conspiring methods to try and destroy the Horcrux, it's been non-stop work. I'm no help as I barely know anything about the Horcrux's and Ron's still healing slowly with me looking after him.

AN: The chapters of them hunting for Horcrux's might be a little short until we reach Malfoy manor. Only because everyone already knows what happens and I don't feel like repeating something everyone already knows :(

There will be chapters about Draco and Hogwarts so watch out :))