63

I woke up at 8 AM that morning, I cursed at myself for falling asleep. I slowly removed Draco's hand from around my waist, poor guy was so out of it he didn't even twitch.

"Lay Lay..." he muttered in his sleep. My heart warmed at his words, he's never called me Lay Lay, my friends mainly call me that.

Grabbing my clothes from the floor, I grabbed my wand and apparated myself outside the common room. "Pig snout," I muttered the password and entered quietly.

"Coraline!" I heard Hermione's voice call out and I felt myself being bombarded with hugs. "Where the hell have you been?" 

I looked up to see Harry and Hermione staring at me. "Wait, are you wearing a guys shirt?" Harry asked, looking away slightly out of respect due to not wearing anything under.

"Let me go change quickly," I gasped out of embarrassment.

Once I got dressed I quickly ran back downstairs to see the two anxiously waiting by the entrance where I last left them. "I'm sorry, I lost track of time," I sighed.

"Why are you guys so anxious?" I asked, staring at the two stressed pupils. "Ron's in the hospital. He drank poison last night," Harry replied.

My mouth hung open as I slapped the two, "Why the fuck are we standing here then? Come on!"

We arrived at the hospital to see the teachers surrounding Ron. Hermione ran up to his side, holding his hand as she sat on a chair. Ginny was there, standing by Ron. 

Dumbledore figured out that the poison Ron drank was indeed a gift professor Slughorn had recieved, he had no idea from who. There was a pit in my stomach as to who could've posioned Ron but I put it aside as I tried to focus.

"Where is he? Where's my won-won?" I locked eyes with Hermione who rolled her eyes at Lavender's screeching voice.

It wasn't hard to figure out who it was, all she's ever been screaming is "WON-WON" through the halls, everyone found it annoying.

She ran inside to see Ron unconscious on the bed, "What's she doing here?" Hermione stood up, standing up straight as shew glared at Lavender.

"Might ask you the same question." Yes Hermione, that's my girl.

"I happen to be his girlfriend," Lavender proclaimed as if it was such a victory. "I happen to be his...friend," Hermione quietend down.

Harry, Ginny and I awkwardly stood between the two angered the girls, the professor's looked highly interested as no one is stopping anything.

"Don't make me laugh, you haven't spoken in weeks," she huffed. I walked towards Lavender who backed away, knowing I was going to do something.

The two girls were bickering none stop, doing my absolute head in. "That's enough!" I yelled, everyone startled at my sudden outburt - teachers included.

"Lavender, Hermione is Ron's best friend the same as us. If he were awake he wouldn't appreciate that you would be fighting with Hermione. Apologise or get the fuck out," I snapped.

Her lips quievered and she was about to say something before Ron started mumbling and moving in his sleep. "See, he's calling for me," Lavender cried out, bending down to Ron's bed.

"Hermione..." Ron muttered.

The three of us - Ginny, Harry and I - stood there staring at the three below us, holding our giggle's behind. Lavender teared up and ran out of the room, I couldn't help but burst into laughter which caused me gaining a playful glare from everyone

"Come along everyone, Mr. Weasley is well-tended too," Dumbledore suggested as he gestured for us all accepy Mione to leave.

"About time, don't you think," Ginny mumbled to Harry who blushed.

"Come on, you. She needs her alone time," I giggled as I dragged Harry away.

"I heard that!" Hermione whisper-shouted which caused Harry and I to burst into a fit of laughter.

---

"Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again," Ron exclaimed. 

"Oh well, it was simple. You began mutt-"

"She came to visit you in the hospital!" Hermione interrupted me, sending a glare. "And you talked. I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation," Hermione finished.

Harry and I were chuckling as we listened to Hermione's fib. "Don't get me wrong, I'm bloody thrilled to be shot off of her. She seems a bit put out," Ron tells us, pointing his head to Lavender's direction.

We all turned our heads to see Lavender gripping her fork tightly, shooting daggers at Ron and Hermione.

"So, Ron. You don't remember anything?" I asked, leaning my hand on Harry's shoulder.

Ron began shaking his head, "There was something but-it can't be," Ron chuckled. Hermione looked devestated but she didn't push anything any further.

"Not even how you chanted Her- OW!" Hermione kicked my leg under the table, causing me to rub it. For being the smartest witch she sure does have a tendency to hurt people.

I dropped my head down, writing in my diary before Hermione whispered, "Harry. That's Katie." Our heads looked up to see Katie Bell back from St. Mungo's.

Harry immediately got up from his chair and walked towards Katie, started talking to her. "What do you think she's saying?" Ron asked as he stuffed his face with an orange.

"Don't know," I shrugged as we kept our eyes on the pair. They both turned around, staring at someone. 

The three of our eyes followed their gaze to Draco who was staring at Harry and Katie. He looked like he was ready to hurl, he ran out of the Great Hall shoving past students.

Just as I was about to get up, Harry ran after him. "I'll be uh back," I quickly told Mione and Ron, running after the two boys before they could say anything.

AN: I'm so nervous to write the next chapter because we all know what's about to happen. That scene is one of my facourite's but ahhh