82

I held onto Draco's hand as tight as possible, he didn't have a wand with him so I was his best protection. We were running in a corridor when I saw a death eater pointing his wand at Seamus.

"Stupefy!" I yelled and the death eater flew back.

I extended my hand out to Seamus who accepted it and got up, "Thanks, Coraline." I smiled at him before running off. 

"Where to now?" Draco asked as we looked around. "I need to find Mione and Ron, they should be with the snake," I replied, looking around.

In a corner, I saw Pansy and Charlie cornered by a death eater, not just any death eater. My father. "Fuck this," I yelled and ran out of Draco's grip. 

I tackled my father, throwing him onto the floor as I chucked his wand to Draco. I punched the man in the face, "Don't you dare!"

My hits were pretty hard, "Doesn't feel too great being on the other end, does it now? Go fuck yourself, Joseph!"

I felt arms pull me back, Pansy, Draco and Charlie were all staring at me in astonishment. I flipped my hair back before picking up my wand, "We have work to do," I breathed and grabbed Draco. 

We ran to the stairs and I heard a familiar scream. "Come on," I yelled to Draco. 

Before I could reach anyone I felt Draco hold me and push me down, "Reducto!"

I got up to see he blocked me from a death eater. I smiled at him before I caught something shiny sitting on the floor. The sword. 

I picked it up and ran towards the screams I heard. I saw Neville throwing rocks at the snake as Hermione and Ron fell on the floor, shielding themselves before death consumed them. 

"Neville!" I screamed and threw the sword at him in hopes he'd catch it. 

Once he caught it, he cut the snake in half causing it to crumble into black ash. I breathed before staring at Draco who smiled at me proudly.

I gave him a quick kiss before I ran to my friends, jumping on top of them which caused them to groan in pain. "Fuck you both for nearly dying," I chuckled before kissing both of their dirty cheeks. 

"Guys, come out!" I heard a voice in the corner. We all jumped up and ran outside to see the last showdown between Harry and Voldermort. 

Everyone was staring anxiously at the pair as they dueled away. "Come on Harry, fuck him up!" I screamed as I cheered for my best friend. 

I was receiving glares from everyone, Hermione shook her head as she silenced me. I rolled my eyes before looking at the two in the courtyard. 

Suddenly, they stopped casting curses and Voldermort's wand flew out of his hand and flew all the way into Harry's. 

That's when Voldermort began crumbling away into pieces. Everyone cheered and Hermione, Ron and I ran to Harry, tackling him with hugs.

He did it. 

Harry James Potter defeated Voldermort and saved everyone. 

And I am proud to say, "MY BEST FRIEND!" 

AN: haha sorry this is so short, the epilogue will be longer :)

I think I'm going to split the epilogue into two so here we go!!