62

Mature Content Ahead - careful!!

This week Dumbledore had the apparation wards removed within the castle since we are learning how to apparate, I was very thankful for this. I took it to my advantage to apparate us in front of the Slytherin common room.

"Salazar!" I muttered and the painting door opened. 

I dragged Draco inside with me, there were a few odd looks at us but with one glare from both Draco and I, they looked away. I walked him to the boy's dormitories where we stopped and gave me an odd look.

"What are you-"

"Where is your dorm?" I snapped, waiting for him to direct us.

He pointed to the door at the end and without hesitation I dragged him down the corridor, opening his door and throwing him inside.

"Coraline as much as I love the idea of you and I in my dorm, what are we doing here?" He asked, leaning on his bedpost.

I locked the doors and turned around to face him, "You're going to have a shower. Then you will eat something and then you're going to sleep until tomorrow morning. You will also be attending your classes as of tomorrow."

"But I don't-"

"I really don't care, Draco Malfoy. When I come back, I expect you in the shower," I winked and walked out of the room, looking for Pansy.

I quickly exited his dormitory, needing to look for Pansy. I found her sitting in the common room and she looked pretty shocked to see me, "Did you transfer or-"

"I need a favour." She rose her brows at me, I hardly ask anyone for a favour.

"Do you think you can grab me two plates of food and bring them up to Draco's room?" She crossed her arms, a smirk growing across her face.

She rolled her eyes before nodding her head. "I love you thank you," I kissed her cheek before running back to Draco's room.

When I got inside, I could hear the water running and was pleased with myself that he actually listened to me. 

I opened the door and walked in, shutting it behind me.

Draco's P.O.V.

I stood under the water, letting my muscles relax under the steam. I wouldn't let Coraline know but telling her my deepest secret didn't help me, it made me more stressed. She knew and I was terrified she'd be put in danger because of me.

I heard the door open and close, I didn't need her to speak for me to know it was her. Her vanilla-scent flew around the bathroom, mixing with the steam.

She opened the glass door, her minute body stepping inside. I felt her soft palm on my bare back, she traced her hand all the way down to my lower back.

"Turn around," she whispered, grabbing hold of my right arm. 

I turned around, she was completely naked standing in front of me. Her short figure caused me to look down on her, she looked up at me with her brown orbs staring into my blue ones.

She cupped my face with her palms, bringing my face down as she crashed her lips onto mine. I snaked my arms around her waist, pulling her towards me aggressively as our kiss became more heated.

I pulled her into the water with me, pinning her against the wall. I pinned her hands above her head as I began sucking on the skin of her neck. "Draco..." she moaned, puffing her chest out slightly.

"Don't make a fucking sound," I demanded, letting go of her hands as I trailed them down to her pussy. 

Instantly, I shoved two fingers inside of her causing her to groan loudly. I began pumping in and out of her as I kneeled, bringing my lips onto her clit - sucking on her sensitive spot.