7

A month goes by since Draco and I's detention and he's thankfully left me alone. I couldn't say the same for Harry but yet again who doesn't hate Harry right now. I haven't spoken to Ron at all since his argument with Harry in the Great Hall, moreover because I'm always with Harry. 

I spend occasional time with Hermione here and there but she's always with Ron, making sure he isn't doing something stupid or whatever. 

Harry had his interview with Rita Skeeter today for the Daily Prophet along with the other champions so I was free. However, Leo asked me for my help with Transfiguration today so I was in the library helping him with it.

"Okay, let's try it again. This time, less aggressively, please," I chuckle as the frustrated boy is close to giving up. 

He clears his throat before he pointed his wand at the cup, "Avifors!" Nothing. He groaned loudly as he leaned back into his chair, angrily. "I can't do it. One of the most basic spells and I can't fucking do it," he snapped.

"Leo, it's okay. Not everyone gets it and you're just doing the spell wrong. Point your wand in an 8 sequence, like this," I say as I demonstrate the hand movement for him.

He nods his head before straightening up, "Avifors!" To our surprise, the cup turned into a bird and flew away. There was a huge smile on Leo's face as he released a breath of relief. One spell down, yes!

"Yes, Leo! You did it!" I squealed as I clapped my hands. He chuckled at my behaviour as he started clearing the table, "Uhm excuse me? We're not down here," I scowled.

He stared at me for a second longer before rolling his eyes, "I have Quidditch, professor. I told you this..." he says, emphasising the professor, "TWO HOURS AGO?" His eyes went wide as he checked the time. "We've been at this for TWO HOURS?"

I burst into laughter as his face is full of shock, "Yes took you two hours to perfect this spell but you did it. Next, we'll try fitting in two spells," I smile as I help him pack up the books.

There was something about Leo's presence that brought warmth to my heart, he was like a brother you'd love to hang out with constantly. He was funny and charming and did not hesitate to place a smile on my face, I'm glad I met him.

Just as we were about to leave, Harry's owl popped up by the window next to us. I shrugged my shoulders at Leo as I opened the window and took the letter of Hedwig's beak.

Lay,

Come by the lake.

Harry

"Harry wants me to meet him at the lake," I tell him and he nods.

We walk out of the library together and part ways before I make my way down to the lake. Once I get there, I see Harry and Neville in deep conversation.

"Boys," I cheered as I leaned against the two boys, Neville looking scared like usual. "There you are," Harry beamed as he gave me a hug.

I looked at the two boys who were simultaneously bored, "What are you guys doing?" Neville waved the book in front of my face as if I were supposed to know.

"Looking for clues to help me with the first task. So far, nothing!" Harry groaned staring at the book. I let out a 'ohhh' as it was clear they hadn't found anything.

"Well...let me help. I can be pretty useful u know," I giggled as I sat myself down, leaning against one of the trees next to Neville. 

Harry nodded in agreement, Neville and I begun reading  whilst Harry looked through another book. All of it was no use because we hadn't found anything and it was getting pretty frustrating.

After a while we heard shuffling coming from behind us and saw Ron, Ginny and Hermione walking towards us. Oh boy...

"Just tell him yourself," I heard Hermione groan from a distance who looked particularly annoyed to be here.

I stood up and went by Harry's side whilst Neville hid behind us. Hermione walked towards us and looked at harry, "Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvarti that Hagrid's looking for you." 

"Is that right?" Harry scoffed, "What?" He asked, looking towards me to which I shrugged. Just as confused as he is right now.

"Dean was told by Parvarti...don't make me say it again. Hagrid's looking for you," she sighed as she walked back towards Ronald and Ginny.

Harry walked a little closer to them yelling, "Well you can tell Ronald..." to my surprise Hermione turned aroudn yelling to him, "I'm not an OWL!"

She walked off with Ginny, Ron right behind her.

I looked at Harry who groaned and sat down onto a rock. "You good?" I asked as I kneeled in front of him. "How long is this going to last between Ron and I?" He asked as he placed his head through his hands.

"I'm not sure. He'll come around," I smiled even though he couldn't see me. "Will he?" He raised his voice slightly as he grabbed his bag anf stormed off, leaving me with Neville.

I looked to my right to see Neville awkwardly staring at me, "You can leave too, you know. I'm used to being alone," he sighed. I gave him a pitiful look before I grabbed his arm and dragged him with me, "Shut up you and come on."

AN: Hi Hi. If you're still here then thank you haha. I have many twists to add to this story so you just wait and see, it's going to get bumpy. Draco and Coraline's relationship will soon come to be but for now, hold on. Anyways, thank you so much for reading my lovelies.