Shasa VS Tomoka

Shasa didn't know what she was thinking but she switched Saturn to stamina mode. It just felt like the right thing to do at the time.

Tomoka was surprised by that too, she expected Shasa to either switch to attack or stick with defense but she just put herself in a disadvantage. She has no idea what this girl was thinking. She just met her and already she made herself interesting with the way she blades.

"Alright! Let's get the second battle started!" Shasa announced and Tomoka nodded yes in response.

Both bladers got in their launching stance.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO!!! SHOOT!!!" Both bladers launched with full force, able to pull off a sparking shoot.

Both sparking beys landed heavily on the stadium and Saturn quickly took the center, spinning surprisingly still at high speed.

"Attack! Tanuki!" Tomoka called out and Tanuki responded by attacking Saturn, each hit was hard but Saturn seemed to be unaffected by it.

"Cosmic Counter!" Shasa called out a special move and after Tanuki hit once more, Saturn quickly drifted through the stadium and quickly appeared behind Tanuki and started attacking from behind.

I have to take a risk to win this battle! Shasa thought, it's gonna be risky, but she's gonna go for it.

"Keep attacking!" Shasa said out loud, Saturn kept attacking but Saturn started to lose momentum, Shasa sweated.

Both beys were spinning around the stadium and Shasa decided to make a move.

"Saturn! Do it now!" Shasa yelled and Saturn collided with Tanuki and dragged the bey to the mini rings and both started gaining speed.

Tomoka gritted her teeth in frustration, she had no clue what she was planning on doing.

After both beys gained speed, Shasa decided to take the risk.

"Now! Cosmic Blast!" Shasa called out a special move and out of nowhere, Saturn quickly flew out of the stadium, taking Tanuki along with it.

BURST

Tomokas eyes widened as Tanuki bursted a split second before Saturn hit the ground.

"Alright!" Shasa cheered.

Now the score was 2-1 for Shasa.

Tomoka was surprised, that was a SUPER risky move, and Shasa was able to pull it off. She then smiled, she found someone who can challenge her.

"You're pretty good! Even with taking a risk like that, that took skill and courage." Tomoka praised and Shasa smiled at the compliment.

"You're strong too. I trained a lot on my training journey and defeated some strong bladers! My training is paying off." Shasa said as she gripped her fist.

"Strong bladers?" Tomoka asked.

"Yeah, I defeated Xander Shakadara before, heard of him?" Shasa asked and Tomokas eyes widened.

"You defeated a legendary blader!?" Tomoka asked in surprise, Shasa nodded with a yes. Tomoka was surprised. This girl defeated a strong legendary blader, she was definitly a worthy opponent and a rival to her.

"Cool! But I'm still not gonna lose to you!" Tomoka said and then picked up Tanuki and pieced her back to together. Shasa picked up Saturn and looked at her bey.

Shasa then decided to switch her bey into attack mode and decided to switch up her chassis. Since she had the 2B chassis, Shasa switched to a free spinning chassis.

Tomoka saw this in surprise. She has a double chassis?

"Let's do this!" Tomoka said.

"Right!"

Both girls got into their launching stances once again and silence filled the air.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO!!! SHOOT!!!" Both bladers pulled off a sparking shoot.

Both beys landed heavily on the stadium, and started to spin around the stadium.

"ATTACK!" Both girls yelled out at the same time and both beyblades starting attacking each other over and over.

"Cosmic Launch!"

"Anemone Launch!"

Both bladers called out their special moves and the attacking power increased. Sparks started to fly out of the stadium.

It seems that neither one of the beys are giving up.

Her attacks just keep coming! Shasa thought to herself.

"Keep going! Don't stop!" Tomoka encouraged her bey and the attacks increased, only for Tanuki started to deliver powerful blows towards Saturn and it seems like Saturn is starting to get pushed back.

"Anemone Whip!" Tomoka called out as she did the moves of pulling of her arms back and swinging them around like a flower blossoming it's flowers.

"No way are we going down!" Shasa called out and a blue/purple flaring aura started to surround her and she quickly pulled her arm in the air and threw it down, making her palm looked at the stadium with her blues eyes glowing and a strange blue mark appearing on her forehead.

"Saturn!!!" Shasa called out and summoned the avatar of Saturn.

"Cosmic Whip!" Shasa called out a special move as she swung her arm across.

Both beys raced towards each other like the speed of light.

"Tanuki!!!" Tomoka called out as a pink aura surrounded her. She spun around and threw her arm into the air.

The avatar of Tanuki was summoned.

"WIN IT ALL!" Both bladers yelled and both beyblades collided with each other and an explosion filled the stadium.

Both bladers made a shield out of their arms in front of the explosion.

BURST

Both bladers heard a bey bursting but the smoke of the explosion ended up preventing them seeing from who bursted.

As smoke cleared, both were surprised.

Cosmic Saturn was laying on the stadium in two pieces with Tanuki spinning REALLY slow and stopped.

Tomoka won the battle with a score of 2-3.

Shasa was surprised, she really thought she'd won there and even though winning the match, Tomoka was surprised. She almost lost if it wasn't for her special move that saved her.

"Welp...that was intense." Tomoka said, and Shasa nodded in agreement and looked back at the stadium, but then grinned at Tomoka.

"I think we're gonna be great friends and rivals." Shasa stated and Tomoka looked at her in surprise.

"You wanna be friends with me?" Tomoka asked, and Shasa nodded.

"Of course! You're super strong and it'll be fun having you around." Shasa said in excitement, Tomoka said nothing but stared blankly at Shasa before she grinned.

"Guess it's not a solo training journey any more, huh?" Tomoka asked as she grinned.

"Yep!" 

Now, Shasa wasn't travelling alone on her training journey, she now made friends with a powerful blader and made a new rival. She couldn't wait to see what the next adventure will hold for her.