Shasa VS Tomoka Rematch

After the battle between the Asahi brothers, the sun was setting and they needed to part ways for now. Valt and Shasa said goodnight to each other and left to their own places.

During their walk, Shasa was thinking back to her battle with Hikaru, that sudden move that Saturn did was really powerful and it caused his Helios to burst. She was thinking on what to call it, it was really difficult coming up with a name.

She has no idea how Saturn pulled that move off at all. It just came out of no where, it's like Saturn had an awakening during battle.

But even so, Shasa needs to get stronger if she's gonna get payback on Lane. She can't just let him get away with what he did. She's gonna do whatever it takes to get stronger and take him down.

After Shasa walked a good distance, her eyes stumbled upon the beach where she saw Tomoka launching at the stadium where Shasa battled Lui and Dante.

Shasa was a bit surprised to see Tomoka here.

"Hey! Tomoka!" Shasa called out, before Tomoka launched she looked up and her eyes brightened at the sight of her friend.

"Shasa!" Tomoka happily called back.

Shasa ran down the steps towards the stadium.

"So you're training here, huh?" Shasa asked while she placed her hands in her pockets.

"Yup, I figured if I'm gonna catch up to the legends, I can't be wasting any time." Tomoka said, Shasa smiled at that and pulled something out of her pocket.

"Okay, then let's have a battle!" Shasa held out her new bey.

"Woah! You evolved Saturn?" Tomoka asked, obviously surprised.

"Yup, I had a few battles already. But since you're practicing, I wanted to help out." Shasa said as she grinned. Tomoka gave her a warm smile and nodded.

"Okay, It's on!" Tomoka agreed and Shasa walked to the other side of the speedstorm stadium.

"Finally, I can get a rematch with you again." Shasa said, she's lost to Tomoka once but she's not gonna lose this time.

Both bladers got in their launching positions.

Shasa decided to start this battle off in attack mode. Shasa's gonna try to end this battle with a burst finish. If she's going to beat Lane next time, she needs to surpass strong bladers and surpassing Tomoka will be a start.

There was a moment of silence before both bladers started the battle.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!!!" Both bladers quickly did a lightning launch as both of their beyblades hit the stadium hard.

Both beyblades raced around the stadium passing each other.

"Go for it!" Shasa called out, making the first move.

Saturn quickly collided with Tanuki, pushing it to the side, but before it could recover, Saturn sent a barrage of attacks, not letting Tanuki out of the center.

She's definitely gotten stronger  Tomoka thought to herself as she gritted her teeth a bit and sweated.

"Tanuki!" Tomoka powered up with her aura surrounding her. Tanuki started to glow and Shasa decided to power up too.

"Saturn!" Shasa yelled as a light blue flare raged around her and summoned her bey's avatar.

"Blow her away!" Shasa yelled before she called out her special move: