Shasa VS Shu Part 1

Right now, Shasa and Shu were standing on opposite sides of a bey stadium. But this stadium was different, Shasa studied the stadium and it was way different than the regular stadiums. It was similar to the double decker GT stadium, but instead of one ring where a bey can speed gain speed, there were two of them on left and right side.

"Now, we'll battle in the Speed Storm Stadium." Shu said

"Speed Storm?" Shasa whispered to herself, she never battled nor heard of this stadium before.

"Sounds like fun, let's do it!" Shasa smiled and showed her Cosmic Saturn to Shu.

Shu smiled back and held his bey for Shasa to see.

"This is World Spriggan."

Shasa studied the bey before both bladers walked up and traded beyblades, inspecting each of them.

World Spriggan, the ring seems to be duel rotation and it looks like to have wings that can be pushed in the locking system, it's like a Cho Z wing blades, acting like a burst stopper. And the Chassis seems you can change it to free spin or keep it solid. Shasa thought, making sure to study and catch every aspect of World Spriggan.

It has rubber contact points and the same Chassis as my Spriggan too, it seems her driver can change into four modes and it seems very similar to Union Achilles Shu thought, studying her bey.

Eventually, both bladers traded their beys back and stood on opposite sides of the Speed Storm stadium.

Shu decided to go with right spin mode with a solid Chassis in place in attack mode.

Shasa decided to go on defense, so she switched Saturn into defense mode.

Both bladers got into their launching positions:

"3!" Shu pulled his launcher back

"2!" Shu pulled it a little further.

"1!" Shu kicked his feet towards the stadium.

"GO SHOOT!" Both bladers launched and Shu launched like he did in Cho Z, with a few red bolts shooting out of his launcher and purple lightning bolts shooting out of Shasas launcher.

Both beys landed hard on the stadium and spun around.

"Go! Take the center!" Shasa called out and Saturn took the center, spinning still.

"It won't work!" Shu called out and swing his arm across and Spriggan came crashing towards Saturn and knocked her out of the center with one attack.

Shasa gritted her teeth in frustration and clenched her fist.

Saturn slid across the stadium and began spinning around.

Both beys decided to head towards the center.

Saturn was trying to take the center while Spriggan was sending a barrage of attacks towards Saturn, showing no mercy.

"Don't let up!" Shasa called out.

"Keep going!" Shu yelled out.

Spriggan was not letting up, it kept sending attack after attack after attack after attack.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

He hit's like a truck! Shasa thought to herself, she can feel her beys pain but she can feel the vibration of the attacks, and Spriggan was STRONG, even stronger than Xcalibur.

After a few more attacks, Spriggan knocked Saturn into one of the mini rings and Saturn started speeding up.

"That's it! Gain some speed!" Shasa held out her fist, encouraging her bey.

Saturn started spinning like a tornado and flew right towards Spriggan who was spinning around the center.

Shu decided to call out one of his special moves.

"World Slash!" Shu called out a special move.

"Cosmic Defense!" Shasa called out quickly and both beys clashed in the middle.

With no sweat breaking, Spriggan knocked Saturn into the air.

"Hang in there!" Shasa called out and Saturn landed into one of the mini rings and spun around.

It didn't burst? Shu thought to himself, a bit surprised she was able to withstand a powerful attack.

Saturn was just spinning around the rings and started speeding up.

I didn't see this coming, even after all of those attacks, she's still going...she's good. Shu smiled at the thought. Finally, he found someone who he found interesting and was a good challenge for him.

Saturn started speeding up around the mini ring and jumped out and flew towards Spriggan.

"Saturn!"  Shasa yelled as she swung her arm back and front with her palm facing the ground. Her eyes glowing blue and a blue and purple aura surrounded her.

Cosmic Saturn glowed and summoned Saturns avatar.

All of a sudden, sparks of flames started flickering around Saturn. Like a swirling inferno surrounding Saturn fading and coming back each second.

Shus eyes widened as he watched her bey.

Is that...?! 

"Cosmic Whip!" Shasa swung her arm across, a lot like Valt's Cho Z slash. 

Shu snapped out of his shocked state. So Shu decided to act fast and call out his special move.

"Counter Break!" Shu swung his arm out front. The Unite Driver on Spriggan stopped and created smoke and zig zagged through the stadium and collided with Saturn.

CLASH

Both beys were now colliding in the middle of the stadium.

A medium explosion took over the stadium.

"Take it out!" Shu said.

"Hang in there!" Shasa called out

CLASH

The explosion grew bigger and bigger until:

BANG

A sound of a bey was heard, getting knocked out into the air.

The smoke cleared as Shasa watched as Saturn was in the air.

BURST

Saturn bursted into two and landed out in front of her feet.

Shasa's eyes widened. She looked down to see Saturn in two pieces, laying down on the floor.

The battle was over, with Shu being the winner. 

"That's the power of World Spriggan?" Shasa whispered to herself, surprised by Spriggans power, she's seen Spriggan Requiem power, but World Spriggan is at a whole different level, and Valt is stronger than that, is there any way Shasa can win against that kind of power?

Shasa gritted her teeth in frustration and began to pick up her bey and started putting it back together.

In the mean time, Shu was looking at her with a sweat drop on the side of his face, even though he won the first battle, Shasa has the potential to surpass him, he even noticed how Shasa possessed a special kind of resonance that his past student had.

There's no doubt that, that was...Flare