Final Spark!

Valts mouth was open and his eyes were widened. Did Shasa actually just say that? Valt then began to feel warmth in his cheeks and a dark blush became visible. He was literally speechless. A friend that he knew for so long just admitted to being in love with him. Valt then showed a smile on his face.

"Huh?" Was all Shasa could say, when she said that, she suddenly felt nervous as if Valt was going to reject her. But much to her surprise, Valt held a grin on his face and held up Brave Valkyrie.

"How about, after this battle, I'll give you my response? I'm just having fun." Valt said with a cheerful smile and Shasa couldn't help but smile which turned into a smirk and held up Surge Saturn.

"You got it!" Shasa agreed.

"Third Battle!"

Shasa decided to keep Saturn in defense mode, if it worked the first time, it'll work the second time.

Valt decided to keep Valkyrie in three sword mode and both bladers have gotten into their launching positions.

"Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Both bladers pulled of lightning launches and both beyblades hit the stadium heavily and quickly, Valkyrie's driver hit the outer ring of the stadium and sped up right behind Saturn at the speed of light.

"What!?" Shasa yelled in shock.

"Send her flying! Brave Sword!" Valt yelled.

CLASH

And quickly, Saturn has been sent flying into the air onto the ramps to which Saturn went up and raced back down towards the stadium.

"Get your payback! Surge ThunderBolt!" Shasa yelled.

Saturn jumped from the ramp and was flying towards Valkyrie.

CLASH

Now, Valkyrie was sent into the air sky high.

"VALKYRIE!" Valt powered up as his blue aura surrounded him and summoned Brave Valkyries avatar and Valkyrie safely landed on the stadium and raced towards the storm plate.

"Alright! Here we go!" Valt cheered.

The storm plate helped Valkyrie gain speed and raced around the stadium and pass Saturn multiple times which caught Shasa off guard and then Valkyire jumped onto the upper deck of the stadium.

"Alright! Here we go! Brave Flash!" Valt yelled and Valkyrie jumped from the upper deck of the stadium and raced towards Saturn.

CLASH

BURST

Shasa gasped as she saw Saturn burst right in front of her eyes.

"Brave Valkyrie with a burst finish! Valt Aoi wins! The score is 2-1!" The referee announced and the crowd began to cheer.

"We couldn't expect anything less from our very own wonder boy! We pulls it off like it was nothing!!!" Hanami announced.

"That was awesome!" Cuza said as he gripped his fist in happiness.

"I wouldn't expect anything less." Rickson said with his arms crossed.

"Alright bud! Just one more point and you'll win!"  Rantaro said.

"Alright! You turned it around bro!" Toko cheered.

"You can do it, big brother!" Nika cheered on.

Shu smiled down at the sight, he could see just how much fun Valt is having, but there seems to be more feelings in this match.