The World Champion

Shasa watched the World Champion, standing right there, staring blankly at the three girls who were staring at him in shock.

"Uh..." Aiger said, confused by the scene, but then saw Valt and Rantaro.

"Oh! There you guys are!" Aiger said and walked up to Valt.

"You finally made it!" Valt said and both friends fist-bumped each other.

"I did! So what's up?" Aiger asked and looked at the three girls.

"Aiger, I'd like you to meet Shasa, Shards and Tomoka!" Valt introduced his friends and Rantaro quickly jumped in.

"Shasa's an old teammate from BC Sol."

"Really?" Aiger asked in shock and turned to Shasa.

"So then that means you trained with Valt, right?" Aiger asked. Shasa was speechless by the World Champion just walking in but gathered herself together and answered.

"Yeah, I did." Shasa answered.

"Cool!" Aiger said and turned to Valt again.

"So, what were you guys doing?" He asked.

"We were just having some battles before you came." Valt answered.

"Really? Can I join in too?" Aiger asked and pulled out his bey.

"This is, Infinite Achilles!" Aiger said and Shasa studied the balance type. Two swords to attack and two shields to defend. 1B Chassis and the Dimension Dash Driver. Shasa also saw he was holding two other rings on his other hand. One was blue and the other was red.

"What're those for?" Shards pointed at the rings.

"Heh, lemme show you!" Aiger said and then placed the blue ring on first.

"The ultimate offense! Infinite Sword!" Aiger showed, Shasa saw that the ring was sharper and unbalanced for attacks, and next was the yellow ring.

"Great defense! Infinite Shield!" Shasa saw that the yellow ring was a lot rounder, made for defending.

"So cool! Can I have a try at it!" Tomoka asked, completely beating Shasa and Shards. Aiger grinned at her and nodded.

Quickly, both bladers were on opposite sides of the bey stadium.

Aiger decided to use Infinite Sword on attack mode. Aiger was going on the offense first game.

There was a moment of silence before Shasa started the match.

"Ready? Set!" Shasa called.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

Aiga did a running start, used his hand to flip his body and backflipped into the air.

"GO, SHOOT!!!" Both bladers pulled of a sparking shoot and both beys landed heavily on the stadium. Achilles sped around the stadium rapidly!

"GO!! Infinite Achilles!" Aiger shouted.

"Woah, so fast." Shasa muttered to herself. Achilles's speed was out of this world!

"Bust her up!" Aiger screamed and with one collision, Achilles bursted Tanuki.

The three girls were shocked, it took Achilles only one hit to burst Tanuki.

Figures...no wonder he's the World Champion Shasa thought to herself.

Aiger picked Achilles up and grinned, proud of his partner. Shasa needed to have a battle against him.