Shasa VS Xander

Shasa and Xander were standing on opposite sides of a bey stadium. But it was a different stadium, this stadium had spikes on some sides of the walls.

"Ha Ha! The spikes will add some more fun into this battle! Now prepare to face off against Massacre Xcalibur!" Xander said as he held up his bey. (Picture above)

Shasa was not too surprised, she's seen Xcalibur before. The biggest problem is that giant sword. It adds some major impact.

"This is Cosmic Saturn!" Shasa announced as she held up her bey.

"Oh! A balance type I see! HA! This is gonna be interesting!" Xander said out loud as he pulled out his sword launcher. It was a ripcord launcher, with a sword as the ripcord and Shasa noticed that the top of the launcher had a sparking system on top.

Xcalibur is an attack type, then in that case, I'll go with defense Shasa thought to herself as she switched her bey into defense mode.

She got out her launcher and got into her launching position.

Quan is acting as referee.

"Ready? Set!" Quan announced 

"3!" Xander pulled his arm back

"2!" Xander placed his right leg out front

"1!" Xander pulled his arm back more

"GO!" Xander spun around and-

"SHOOT!" Xander pulled the ripcord and a sword of sparks sparked out of his launcher

Shasa launched like Valt and purple lightning bolts sparked out of her launcher.

Both beys landed on the stadium creating a big thud and the spun around.

"Now! Take the center!" Shasa commanded Saturn to do, and just that, Saturn took the center.

"That won't work on me! Go! Xcalibur!" Xander called out and then Xcalibur turned and spun its way to attack Saturn.

"Massacre Saber!" Xander called out his special move as he pulled his arm back and swung in into the air.

"Cosmic Cover!" Shasa called out as she swung her palm in front.

A light blue aura surrounded Saturn in a shield shape.

CLASH

Saturn was able to take that attack from Xcalibur.

"Ah! So you were able to stop my attack huh? Well try this on for size!" Xander called as he gripped his hand into a fist and swiped it around as he called out his other special move:

"Double Massacre Saber!"

Shasa couldn't believe it but she saw it, Xcaliburs sword extended out a little bit.

"Hold your ground Saturn!" Shasa called out, warning for Xcaliburs attack.

CLASH

"Keep going!" Xander commanded.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

"He's not holding back." Shasa whispered to herself as she sweated a little bit. She was cornered already, she didn't know what to do.

"Come on! Is this all you've got?" Xander questioned. Then, both of his fists gripped and he crossed his arms like an X.

"Triple Massacre Saber!"

Xcaliburs giant sword and the two other blades on the sides started glowing red. And quickly spun in towards Saturn for an attack.