The Second Round Part 2

"Without further ado, let's get the third match rolling!" Hanami announced and the red corner glowed as a blader was rising up.

"In the red corner, we have the strongest, unbeatable world champion, Aiger Akabane!" Hanami announced and everyone clapped and cheered for their world champion, Aiger.

"And in the blue corner, we have the dark black flame, Lane Valhalla!" Hanami announced as people also cheered for the runner-up in the Super Legend Tag League.

Both bladers walked up and met each other at the stadium once again.

"Aiger Akabane, I'm glad we get to face off once again in the ring." Lane said, unlike last time when he taunted Aiger to take on his flare. Aiger only smirked back.

"Yeah? Well guess what, it won't end up like last time. I'll blow you away for sure!" Aiger said.

Valt had his arms crossed as he looked down at Aiger. Now Aiger...how'll you battle him this time? Valt thought to himself.

Shasa was looking down at Aiger with wonder. What mode will he go with? Infinite Sword? Infinite Shield? Or Infinite Stamina? There are many ways Aiger can battle Lane, but it's gonna have to be up to a complete unbeatable strategy.

"First Battle!"

Aiger decided to stick with his plan that he did last time. He stuck with Infinite Stamina mode.

"Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Both bladers pulled of lightning launches and both beyblades hit the stadium hard and both began spinning at high speeds.

"Achilles!" Aiger roared as Achilles sped up to Lucifer and clashed with it, sending it into the air

"Here's what it means to be a true champion!" Aiger screamed as Lucifer fell back down but Achilles was spinning all over the stadium, using the storm plate to his advantage, didn't allow Lucifer to land back down.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

Lane gritted his teeth in frustration, the battle has just started and Aiger already has him on the ropes.

"Don't worry, this isn't even a warm up!" Aiger taunted as Achilles's attacks sped up, dealing more damage to Lucifer. It was this specific moment where Aiger didn't want to lose to Lane. He already lost once against him, Aiger just needs to tie up the score.

Oh wait, I get it! Without the sword or shield, Achilles is lighter and can make sharper turns! Shasa thought to himself, figuring out why Aiger didn't go with either Sword or Shield.

"We're gonna tear right through that bey, right Achilles!?" Aiger screamed, and Achilles's attacks increased even more.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

Lucifer was being sent up into the air even more.

"TEAR HIM APART!!!" Aiger roared.

CLASH