Train Hard! Defeat Valt!

A day has been given for both finalists to rest before the big day. But the next morning, Shasa woke up quickly in her apartment. She opened the door to her room and saw that Shards's  and Tomokas doors were closed, probably meaning that they were still asleep. Shasa changed to her regular clothes and went out of their apartment.

It was early six in the morning, Shasa was walked behind the apartment, she could see the sun rising a little bit from the pillars of rocks and the dark blue sky forming behind it. Shasa smiled at the sight as she faced the stadium behind the apartment. There was a yard behind every building and since there was a stadium behind her apartment. She needed to practice.

She took out her beyblade and looked at it. She decided to practice this whole, yeah she did defeat Lane Valhalla, one of the biggest legendary bladers, but Valt is the number 1 legendary blader. He was on a different level, she really has to break through her limits if she wants to take down Valt and become the strongest blader. He isn't a blader you can underestimate. This is gonna be the biggest challenge of her entire blading career and she's gonna have to work hard to the bone is she was gonna take down Valt.

She faced the stadium and locked in her beyblade and got into her launching position. 

Gotta focus Shasa thought to herself and looked at the opposite side of the stadium and she could see Valt at the side side in his launching position.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Shasa was able to pull of a lightning launch and she began to practice.

Valt was inside the God Arena, he was in one of the blading practice rooms.

"Let's go, Valkyrie!" Valt said as Valkyrie hit the stadium walls and gained speed. Then, Valt heard the door open from behind and as he looked back, he smiled to see Rantaro walk in.

"Hey, Honcho!" Valt said with a grin and picked up his beyblade.

"Yo! So it's you against Shasa in the finals, huh?" Rantaro asked as he walked up to his best friend and Valt nodded.

"Yeah. Shasa has gotten way stronger so I have to practice as much as I can so I can give it my all." Valt said as he locked in his beyblade again.

Rantaro grinned and walked on the opposite side of the stadium.

"Well, it's always better to practice with a partner." Rantaro said as he locked in his beyblade too. Valt looked at him with shock but smiled.

"Thanks, Honcho." Valt said and both bladers got into their launching positions.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Both bladers pulled of lightning launches and both beyblades hit the stadium heavily.

The sun was now rising and people were already getting up to start their day. Tomoka and Shards woke up and walked down to see Shasa practicing. Shasa was still in the back, practicing as much as she could. A few minutes in and her beyblade has already lost it's stamina. Shasa picked her beyblade back up again and prepared to launch it again. Shards and Tomoka were about to interrupt before somebody else did.

"You're not gonna defeat Valt like that."

Shasa's eyes widened as she looked to her side to see Shu, standing there in the distance.

"Shu!" Shasa said in surprise, and Shu walked up to her.

"Valt will never lose to anyone without some sort of strategy. Brave Valkyire is able to switch power in two different ways that it makes it nearly unstoppable to counter. You've battled him before, right? Then you should be able to understand." Shu explained and Shasa knew he was right.  Shu then turned to the two girls in the sidelines.