Infinite Achilles

Instead of feeling angry or upset, Shasa was smiling throughout the entire thing, even is she just suffered a burst finish.

She looked at her bey.

"This is so much fun! Isn't it, Saturn?"

Shasa then found herself floating in front of her beys avatar. Floating around space and the fog was too beautiful to wish away.

"Shasa. It seems like Achilles really is one of the strongest in the world." Saturn stated.

"I know, right? This battle is getting really exiting!" Shasa said as she grinned.

"Is that all?"

Shasa was surprised by her partners words as she looked up at her.

"Huh?" 

"So you're not really that upset or worried?" Saturn asked which caught Shasa slightly off guard.

"Wait, hold on a sec, why would I? I'm going up against the world champion!" Shasa asked, she was getting a bad feeling of where her partner is getting at.

"And are you just satisfied with battling Aiger?"

Shasa's eyes widened. Saturn was right. She can't just be happy with battling Aiger, she has to win in order to get herself into the league...and a chance to battle Valt.

"Yeah...I can't just accept defeat. I have to win!" Shasa stated, which got a proud look out of Saturn.

Shasa was then focused on the stadium in front of her.

"Alright. I'm going with defense." Shasa whispered out to herself as she switched Saturns mode, although this didn't go unnoticed by Aiger.

"Oh really? Interesting! I wanna see how good it'll go with this." Aiger said to himself as she took the infinite sword piece off the ring and left it, no shield or sword. Infinite Stamina Mode.

"Bring it on!" Aiger said before he was floating in front of Achilles right before his eyes.

"Aiger! I feel it, her potential for growth. She's gonna reach new height levels!" Achilles stated.

"Awesome! Guess I'll just have to stop her before any of that happens!" Aiger stated as he found himself back into the arena while locking in his bey.

"We're gonna rip you apart!" Aiger said as a red aura surrounded him.

"Not if we take you down first!" Shasa shot back as she had a light blue aura surrounding her.

There was moment of silence again.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Both bladers pulled of sparking launches and both beyblades hit the stadium heavily.

Saturn was quickly taking into defense while Achilles was circling the stadium.

"Alright! Tear that defense down!" Aiger claimed while Achilles rushed towards Saturn and landed a huge hit.

"Surge Defense!" Shasa called out a special move while Saturn had four shields surrounding her.

Achilles was now sending a blast of attacks towards Saturn.

"Alright! Blow her back! Infinite Attack!" Aiger called out a special move as Achilles landed a direct hit, sending Saturn back and hitting the stadium walls.

"How's that!?" Aiger taunted.

Saturn was now wobbling across the stadium walls, those hits caused it to lose a bunch of stamina.