Beyblade World League

Today is the big day, the Beyblade World League is now undergo and the grand opening ceremony is starting. All of the Legendary bladers are at the Sparking Arena, but each in different rooms, since each and one of them will be given their own entrance and applaud. Shasa was in one room, cleaning her beyblade.

"This is it, partner. We'll be able to battle so many strong bladers, this is gonna be fun!" She said and Saturn shined in response.

"Okay! Boys and girls!"

Shasa heard Hanami speak.

It's starting.

"All eyes, around the world are focused on the Sparking Arena today! Because the super Beyblade World League is about to begin!!!"

Shasa can hear the roar of cheer from the crowds of people on their seats.

"This league has been a long time wait! This tournament will determine which blader is the strongest and invincible in the entire world!!! Alright! Let me introduce the participating bladers!"

There are several stages and one was rising up first, introducing it's first blader.

"Introducing, the legends of legends. He toppled the peak of the blading world! It's our very own wonder boy, Valt Aoi!!!"

Valt waved to the cheering crowds.

Another stage was rising.

"Next we have the strongest, unbeatable world champion! Aiger Akabane!"

Aiger waved both of his hands to the cheering crowds.

Another stage was rising.

"This blader has risen up and protected our world of beyblade from the threat of Hell! Meet our seriously serious, Dante Koryu!"

If the crowd took a closer look at his face, they would be scared to see how scary his face is when Dante is nervous.

Then again, another stage was rising to the arena.

"Meet the man of men and this blader is known throughout Japan, Rantaro Kiyama!"

Rantaro laughed at his fame from the roaring crowds of happiness.

Another stage was rising.

"This is our very own high school prodigy and has earned his number 1 blader title in the past years. Free De La Hoya!"

Free just kept his eyes closed and didn't react to the cheering crowd.

And another stage was risen.

"This is our rebellious outlaw, Silas Karlisle!"

Silas didn't do anything but grin and gripped his fist in excitement.

Another stage was rising to the competition.

"Our next White Tyrant! He has won over 5 championships in a row. It's our white knight, Lui Shirosagi!"  

Lui kept his arms crossed with an evil grin.

Another stage was rising up to the legends.

"This blader gave out rapid improving rates and defeated Legendary Bladers which earned this spot! Shasa Guten!"

The crowd cheered and Shasa waved at the crowd like Valt did. Valt was smiling at Shasa, happy that she was entering the tournament.

"Next up, we have two other bladers participating. They dominated in the Legend Tag Team Week Tournament, Hyuga Asahi and Hikaru Asahi!"

Hikaru and Hyuga were waving at the crowds proudly!

"Next up! It's the black flame which earned the runner up of the Legend Tag Team Week, Lane Valhalla!" 

Lane kept a smirk on his face while the crowd cheered, but did see Shasa glare at him.

"This next blader is the one to be remembered, his strength and long hard road earned him to be apart of the Supreme 5 back in Japan. Shu Kurenai!" 

Shu had a smile on his face and waved at the crowd.

"This is the younger brother of the man of all men! Ranjiro Kiyama!"

Ranjiro was combing his hair while smirking proudly. Shasa studied the blader, so this was Rantaro's younger brother.

"This next blader has been apart of Japans representing team! He is also in the legendary blader ranks! Wakiya Murosaki!"

Wakiya proudly waved at the crowds, much to Valt's and Rantaro's surprise.

"Wakiya! What're you doing here?" Rantaro asked in shock.

"Oh please, you're not the only one whos a legendary blader." Wakiya smirked much to Rantaro's annoyance. Valt and Shu smiled at each other.

"Reminds ya of old times, doesn't it, Shu?" Valt asked with a grin.

"Sure does." Shu responded.

Shasa then stared to see another stage was rising.

"This other blader has been trained by the legendary Lui! She has risen to the legendary ranks! Meet, Shards Shirisago!"

Shasa was shocked to see Shards back.

"Shards!?" She asked in surprise, Shards looked over to face Shasa.

"I told ya, I'm gonna battle you again and won't stop until I beat you." Shards smirked to which Shasa smirked back.

Hanami then took the stage.

"Alright everyone! Lemme explain how this tournament is gonna go! This is all gonna be individual battles! The people will be doubled down until there is one left standing which identifies the strongest blader in this whole entire world! The matches are going to be split into different parts. The first few rounds will be held here in the Sparking Arena. The semi-finals will be held at the GT arena and the finals will be held in the God Arena! This tournament will be a life-time long memory forever!" Hanami finished.

The crowd cheered as loud as they could. The legendary bladers were taking this in and everyone smiled.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Valt said with a laugh.

"Alright! Time to get serious!" Dante said as he made a scary face.

Aiger looked at his Achilles and grinned.

"We'll show everyone, that we're the unbeatable champion!" Aiger said with a grin.

"Time to break our limits!" Hikaru and Hyuga said at the same time while Lane had a warm smile on his face and looked at his Lucifer.

"Let's have some fun." Lane said and Lucifer shined.

Free had a smile on his face and so did the rest of the legends.

Shasa looked at her Saturn.

"Saturn, we're gonna give it our all and win this whole thing!" Shasa said and Saturn shined back.

"Not if we beat you first." Shasa turned to Shards who said those words.

"You're gonna have to through us first!" Silas said, who was next so Shasa.

Shasa grinned and gripped her fist.

"Bring it on!"

Hanami then spoke up:

"Alright everyone! Time to see the first round of the matches!" 

The screens above the arena showed the pictures of the Legendary Bladers and then spinning around the screen. Every blader was now anxious to see who was gonna face who in the first rounds.

There was silence until the cards have been sorted out.

Shasa eyes widened at who she was facing first in the first round.